Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tonight's the night ,I don't think so.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Those who say tonight is make or break? Are wrong in my opinion.
I don't feel the potential of our season hangs on the score from the valley.
This is a marathon not a sprint, and I'd rather get the slip ups and dodgy results out of the way before Xmas.

History has taught us that those who get good runs of results after Xmas normally get promoted.(Sunderland and Reading in recent times prove that theory).

I feel we need to get a NAME in on loan. Someone who can deflect other gossip and make a impact of the squad.

Don't become to downhearted when we drop points .. We've dropped em in the past and we will in the future, but we can get promoted even with dodgy away days.

Re: Tonight's the night ,I don't think so.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:11 pm

aj1927 wrote:Those who say tonight is make or break? Are wrong in my opinion.
I don't feel the potential of our season hangs on the score from the valley.
This is a marathon not a sprint, and I'd rather get the slip ups and dodgy results out of the way before Xmas.

History has taught us that those who get good runs of results after Xmas normally get promoted.(Sunderland and Reading in recent times prove that theory).

I feel we need to get a NAME in on loan. Someone who can deflect other gossip and make a impact of the squad.

Don't become to downhearted when we drop points .. We've dropped em in the past and we will in the future, but we can get promoted even with dodgy away days.

No where near make and break, a win would be a good boost though

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Our season is not hinging on tonight. You would be daft if you felt that way.

Confidence has taken a shot though and the old ghosts of pass seasons are starting to circle. Yes we are on top of the league but we have been there before, does anyone thing we are top of the league material?

The players have been shouting that the away results will come. The fans are not convinced. Now its time for the football team to prove it.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Our season is not hinging on tonight. You would be daft if you felt that way.

Confidence has taken a shot though and the old ghosts of pass seasons are starting to circle. Yes we are on top of the league but we have been there before, does anyone thing we are top of the league material?

The players have been shouting that the away results will come. The fans are not convinced. Now its time for the football team to prove it.

I certainly do think we are top of the table material, I havent seen anyone else that has made me think otherwise.

Home form has been very good.
I felt we were unlucky at Bolton rather than poor like we had been in other away games. I think the away form will come in time, be it today or next game.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:30 pm

A lot of people saw us lose for the first time on Saturday because it was on TV - they're the ones panicking! :D :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:56 pm

If we cant beat a team with one of the worst home records, after being 0 -2 up - we HAVE a problem!!!

Just hope in the 2nd half we can score more than them!!!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:If we cant beat a team with one of the worst home records, after being 0 -2 up - we HAVE a problem!!!

Just hope in the 2nd half we can score more than them!!!

they have scored 5 goals upto tonite at home!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Ironically this result could have a detrimental effect on our season...

:shock: