Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

US Election: Romney vs. Obama

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:58 pm

God help us all if Romney pulls this off. In fact, I'd consider emmigrating to Venus if he becomes the most powerful man in the world tonight, totally mormonic.

Barack to the future!

Re: US Election: Romney vs. Obama

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Yep, the world will be plunged back into the days of oxcarts and morning f*cking prayers if Romney wins... ironically enough I pray that he wont win.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:08 pm

It's worrying that the most powerful country in the world is stupid enough to consider voting for that clown.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Aramore wrote:It's worrying that the most powerful country in the world is stupid enough to consider voting for that clown.

Indeed. Although, they could say the same for us :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:41 pm

obama got the worse record as a president since jimmy carter got help us and the american people if obama gets back in

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:13 pm

steve wrote:obama got the worse record as a president since jimmy carter got help us and the american people if obama gets back in

There has never been a president re-elected with a higher unemployment rate in America. His record IS the worst since Carter. However he will probably get re-elected, the media over here is ridiculously bias. For the past 4 years the Obama camp has done very little except telling people that George Bush was the reason for our problems. Funny how he has not changed anything at all.

I am curious as to know why people think Romney is a clown, is it because of his religion or are you just basing that on what your bias media tells you. ;)

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:18 pm

greenlawler wrote:
steve wrote:obama got the worse record as a president since jimmy carter got help us and the american people if obama gets back in

There has never been a president re-elected with a higher unemployment rate in America. His record IS the worst since Carter. However he will probably get re-elected, the media over here is ridiculously bias. For the past 4 years the Obama camp has done very little except telling people that George Bush was the reason for our problems. Funny how he has not changed anything at all.

I am curious as to know why people think Romney is a clown, is it because of his religion or are you just basing that on what your bias media tells you. ;)

This is so true, the US media is so anti-Romney its unreal. Obama has been a weak and inefficient leader for the past four years.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Obama inherited a dire situation, practically on par with FDR. Some cliched republican mormon is not going to solve anything.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Latest news puts Obama just ahead in the 9 swing states

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:50 pm

OhhhGa wrote:God help us all if Romney pulls this off. In fact, I'd consider emmigrating to Venus if he becomes the most powerful man in the world tonight, totally mormonic.

Barack to the future!

Mikes board is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:14 pm

You dont honestly think America lets idiots like those 2 have their finger on the button.There are at least 100 more idiots with a say in it. :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:17 pm

No idea what its like elsewhere but looks like Turkey is expecting an obooma victory. Last few days number of fighter jets overhead has increased dramatically, can't see if their Turkish or Amercian though as too high. Also going supersonic over the med as hear the sonic booms from time to time which they haven't done in years apparantly. To further stir the shit its either this week or next week the Turkish government are trying several Israeli commanders in absentia for the killing of Turkish folk on that aid ship heading to Palestine. Going get interesting here if, as looks the case, the puppet gets in again.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:05 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Obama inherited a dire situation, practically on par with FDR. Some cliched republican mormon is not going to solve anything.

Obama inherited a situation like FDR and the Great Depression? :lol: :roll: :lol:

What does it matter what religion he is? I find it hilarious when people who scream for tolerence, are picking and choosing who they are tolerant of.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:25 pm

End of the day they are both idiots and America is fucked either way. Mitt Romney is a clown and won't do a good job, I am sure of it.

However I find it pathetic that people (Often students) think Obama is doing a good job. Like someone said, he's blamed Bush for everything yet things still remain the same four years after Barack took office. Barack panders to the latinos and black voters, he knows that the republicans will never win an election again if he keeps letting in every Tom, Dick and Chavo.

Anyway, the personality politics in America disgusts me and it disgusts me further more that our media is covering it as much as they are. Honestly, I am disgusted in my self for posting in this thread about the whole sorry situation.

:old:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:44 pm

greenlawler wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:Obama inherited a dire situation, practically on par with FDR. Some cliched republican mormon is not going to solve anything.

Obama inherited a situation like FDR and the Great Depression? :lol: :roll: :lol:

What does it matter what religion he is? I find it hilarious when people who scream for tolerence, are picking and choosing who they are tolerant of.

It was 'like it', not worse of course, but certainly 'like' it.

Because his religion will influence his thinking, which will consequently influence his politics and decision making. Religion and politics should be kept as far apart as possible.

Anyway I'm no Obama fan, he's simply the lesser of two evils. Ron Paul is more my kind of guy.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:51 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:God help us all if Romney pulls this off. In fact, I'd consider emmigrating to Venus if he becomes the most powerful man in the world tonight, totally mormonic.

Barack to the future!

Mikes board is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>

You don't have to post in it :D

Come on Romney!!!!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:58 pm

:ayatollah:

Re: Come on Romney!!!!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Angry Man wrote::ayatollah:

if you want world war 3.
he's your man.

:lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:02 am

Don't believe the hype, he knows how to get America working and when America works then the rest of the world including UK with get back on track.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:06 am

The man is a f*cking idiot but Romney ain't the answer to Americas woes. He's on record as saying the best way to deal with the "Axis of evil" is force, not good for us or world peace. He says he will not reduce taxes but promises to get rid of the budget deficit. When asked how he dodges the question.

:old:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:12 am

what about getting rid of Obamacare then..? Think how much richer this country would be without the black hole of the NHS.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:23 am

Angry Man wrote:what about getting rid of Obamacare then..? Think how much richer this country would be without the black hole of the NHS.

Oh do f**k off Browny. The NHS is a pillar of British society and I won't have anyone say it should be abolish. I dread to think what our hospitals would be like without the NHS. Hope you realise in America that some of the hospitals are akin to third world facilities. You might be one for differating between the rich and poor of our society but I am not.

Brown, your talents lie in local government so stick to banning children from being outdoors after six o clock. It's an idea I fully support.

:old: :old: :old:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:27 am

The amount of people who want Obama to win just because he's black and they think he's cool is embarrassing.

The most worrying thing is some people actually think Obamacare is already in force and is helping American's and that's why American's need Obama so much. You couldn't make some of it up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:05 am

I've got it on cos I can't sleep and there's f**k all on.

I don't get it. Politics and Milly don't mix. I'm clueless.

I'm going to side with Obama purely because he's cool like a beer and always out watching sport.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:22 am

Blue v Red

What's the right colour and does the right colour mean the right way to go forward :old:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:32 am

reading this some people dont now what both parties are aiming for. im 21 years old and hav been following this extremely closely. im hoping for obama win and heres why

Romey -
at first he said abortion in his views, is a utter sin and would have it made illegal, even if a girl has been raped.
he said he wants to increase americas defence budget by 3 trillion.
he said there will be no tax increase to the middle/working class. now anyone can see that you cannot spend an extra 3 trillon dollas, not raise taxes, and expect he economy to recover faster than it is now.

THE SCARY PART - he is not even president yet and he has said "1, he will back any and all israeli bombings or attacks on iran to prevent them from reaching their goal of making a nuclear weapon. (very scary to think this idiot is basically saying hey, go hurt them over there, we'll cover you"

he has said he will declare war on trade with china. THIS IS ONE OF AMERICAS BIGGEST TRADE ALLIES. A WORLD SUPER POWER, AND FINANCIAL POWER HORSE.

to help him win, his party have no made it law, that you must own a drivers licence or passport to vote, this was just after he was caught saying about he didnt care about the 47% of working class in america.

the obama care people judge, was made up from a system that ROMNEY himself set up in his own town.

him and his party have also blocked in congress several acts obama has tried to do for the financal system.

that is just the small part.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Barack to the future!

Thankfully, it looks like the freak didn't win.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:58 am

Nedd Glas wrote:

Barack to the future!

Thankfully, it looks like the freak didn't win.

At one stage it looked worryingly close, fair play to Obama though.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:33 am

Obama was helped to power by the fact that 96% of black people voted for him,can you imagine the outcry from the Liberal left,if it was shown that Romney had been voted in by 96% white people.....in other words racism works both ways

Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:00 pm

angelis49 wrote:Obama was helped to power by the fact that 96% of black people voted for him,can you imagine the outcry from the Liberal left,if it was shown that Romney had been voted in by 96% white people.....in other words racism works both ways

Perhaps they felt that he represented them better than Romney, who couldn't be further from the average black American (Or any American for that matter).