Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Man Utd starting to loan players out

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Now Man Utd out of league cup they loaning players. 2 to Leicester (Keane and Lingard) and 1 to Hull (Brady). Could have an effect on league if start strengthening others

Re: Man Utd starting to loan players out

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:22 pm

We should get a striker in, not sure if they have any good young ones.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:35 pm

neeball wrote:Now Man Utd out of league cup they loaning players. 2 to Leicester (Keane and Lingard) and 1 to Hull (Brady). Could have an effect on league if start strengthening others

No one who we would want really

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Keane and Lingard are not the kind of players a top championship team should be signing now. We should be glad Leicester have signed them.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:38 pm

We should have signed Berbatov off them last season when we had the chance.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:We should have signed Berbatov off them last season when we had the chance.

Good one :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Alright I guess we will take Van persie if we have too

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:11 pm

That young Mexican lad doesn't get many starts, seems to have a good eye for goal?

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:13 pm

Have Macheda here anyday :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:30 pm

We should really be looking for more experienced loan players from the Premier League - Man City's John Guidetti, for example. :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:36 pm

I suppose MM has to decide what he wants to do with the budget, any decent player will more than likely come with a good loan fee attached and us having to pay his wages in full. Could that money be better used in January or even come the run in towards the end of the season.

I agree another striker would be nice and is maybe needed but that shouldnt take away from the fact we are (or were) the top scorers in the league.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:42 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I suppose MM has to decide what he wants to do with the budget, any decent player will more than likely come with a good loan fee attached and us having to pay his wages in full. Could that money be better used in January or even come the run in towards the end of the season.

I agree another striker would be nice and is maybe needed but that shouldnt take away from the fact we are (or were) the top scorers in the league.
joint second top scorers mate

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Bebe would be great on loan he's a CF from United who shows real potential.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:05 pm

seen some of them playing against chelsea............no wonder he is off loading them :o