Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"THIS FAMILY CLUB LARK IS UTTER SHITE"!!!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:05 pm

was in the chip shop last night when a local cardiff city steward(cardiff blues fan actually)walked in."what was all that nonsense at bolton,cardiff fans up to their old tricks again i see"he muttered.I told him it was crap stewarding and policing to blame to which he replied "well at least it happened away from home,if that was a home game we would never win family club again"!!! What's this fictation about winning family club?do we get a £100m cheque for it.|I'm all for families at the games but lets suit every fan's needs and not just crawl to this family stuff.(it's becoming a crusade by all at the ccs)!!

Re: "THIS FAMILY CLUB LARK IS UTTER SHITE"!!!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:12 pm

I can't wait for the days of running battles up sloper road.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:27 pm

The family club of the acolade was handed out to a total of 60+ club the same year Cardiff got it, all for improved facilities, its not a one club award as the City would have you think it was :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Massimo Osti wrote:I can't wait for the days of running battles up sloper road.

what a bollocks reply!!! Talk about manipulating a thread ffs.If u read the thread u will see that im all for families,but not to the extent that the club forgets about all our fans match day experiences.what's this running battles crap? sounds like your with this steward, u think all our fans are thugs!!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Do we get any money for the award? I don't really see the point in it to be honest. I'd sacrifice it for a terrace in the Ninan stand that's for sure.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Them days have gone and people grew up its 2012 now :|

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:37 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Do we get any money for the award? I don't really see the point in it to be honest. I'd sacrifice it for a terrace in the Ninan stand that's for sure.

The club is looking to attach more and more corporates to it. Historically, local businesses wouldn't touch City with a bargepole whereas with it's act tidied up and a Family Club award it makes it more saleable.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:08 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

:lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:10 pm

sir ninian wrote:

what a bollocks reply!!! Talk about manipulating a thread ffs.If u read the thread u will see that im all for families,but not to the extent that the club forgets about all our fans match day experiences.what's this running battles crap? sounds like your with this steward, u think all our fans are thugs!!

It's my reply so deal with it

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:36 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

Not convinced they are gone, more like waiting around the corner to start. However if they do come back they will be quickly squashed with the procedures in place now. Its not like we have civil unrest like the 80s is it, well not yet.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:38 pm

sir ninian wrote:was in the chip shop last night when a local cardiff city steward(cardiff blues fan actually)walked in."what was all that nonsense at bolton,cardiff fans up to their old tricks again i see"he muttered.I told him it was crap stewarding and policing to blame to which he replied "well at least it happened away from home,if that was a home game we would never win family club again"!!! What's this fictation about winning family club?do we get a £100m cheque for it.|I'm all for families at the games but lets suit every fan's needs and not just crawl to this family stuff.(it's becoming a crusade by all at the ccs)!!

I wouldnt get to worked up about a clueless Blues fan who prob thinks he knows it all

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:44 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

Football in 2012 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz