Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone answer this re away form?

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Lat season we had a far weaker squad than this year yet we only lost 4 away games in 23, this season we have already lost 4 in 7, I'm sorry if other people are happy to bury there heads in the sand but this stat is really worrying IMO as if we only images 6th last year then what chance have we got realistically of making top two on current form? Yes people will be quick to say 7 from 7 at home but anyone knows we won't win 23/23 at home and even if we did it would only equal 69 points still short of auto leaving theoretically 16 away games with a current average of 1 point in away game would equal another 16 totals 85 enough some years not others and that is based on winning every home game, which we won't very worrying statistics in my eyes especially when our manager has bottled it away from home all season, his is evident on stats already worse than a whole seasons away form last year

Re: Anyone answer this re away form?

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:01 am

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Lat season we had a far weaker squad than this year yet we only lost 4 away games in 23, this season we have already lost 4 in 7, I'm sorry if other people are happy to bury there heads in the sand but this stat is really worrying IMO as if we only images 6th last year then what chance have we got realistically of making top two on current form? Yes people will be quick to say 7 from 7 at home but anyone knows we won't win 23/23 at home and even if we did it would only equal 69 points still short of auto leaving theoretically 16 away games with a current average of 1 point in away game would equal another 16 totals 85 enough some years not others and that is based on winning every home game, which we won't very worrying statistics in my eyes especially when our manager has bottled it away from home all season, his is evident on stats already worse than a whole seasons away form last year

We're 17th in the table, away from home...
boro and palace and in the top 3 away from home

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:33 am

Exactly u won't win promotion bottom half of away form unless u literally win every home game

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:50 am

Posted this before tonights game and I hate to say I'm right but look at the result again it's piss poor!! We already have a worse away record than last year! Malky says it'd individual errors and maybe some was again but anyone with a brain drops players constantly making error, I have said for lay few seasons Marshall is a great shot stopper but he is a flapper and for me between him and our defence cost us the game, changes must be rung to make example but seeing as we have no spare defenders and a managers favourite in goal it won't happen! I agree with polo Mackay is more stubborn than jones and doesn't learn from his mistakes, ANNIS HOW CAN YOU CONTIUNE TO DEFEND HIM?? Pains me to say it but Malky has three games tops or he has to go, anymore losses and we are gonna fall behind, again I said this last few days maybe the change should be made now to stop the rot?? More away misery means non promotion IMO u'll all attack my opinion but it's becoming obvious burying heads in the sand like Mackay isn't the answer! Act now we can save our decent start to the season failure to act will cost us not only promotion but a top 6 position anyone can see this who takes their head out of their ass

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:00 am

Forgive me for harping on about this, but the stats show that it's not our away form that is the sole problem, but our blue form. In red, away form is played 4, won 2, drawn 1, lost 1, in blue it's played 3, lost 3. The contrast is so stark that I think it has to be taken into consideration.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:04 am

nickblue22 wrote:Forgive me for harping on about this, but the stats show that it's not our away form that is the sole problem, but our blue form. In red, away form is played 4, won 2, drawn 1, lost 1, in blue it's played 3, lost 3. The contrast is so stark that I think it has to be taken into consideration.

shut up you tool

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:05 am

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Posted this before tonights game and I hate to say I'm right but look at the result again it's piss poor!! We already have a worse away record than last year! Malky says it'd individual errors and maybe some was again but anyone with a brain drops players constantly making error, I have said for lay few seasons Marshall is a great shot stopper but he is a flapper and for me between him and our defence cost us the game, changes must be rung to make example but seeing as we have no spare defenders and a managers favourite in goal it won't happen! I agree with polo Mackay is more stubborn than jones and doesn't learn from his mistakes, ANNIS HOW CAN YOU CONTIUNE TO DEFEND HIM?? Pains me to say it but Malky has three games tops or he has to go, anymore losses and we are gonna fall behind, again I said this last few days maybe the change should be made now to stop the rot?? More away misery means non promotion IMO u'll all attack my opinion but it's becoming obvious burying heads in the sand like Mackay isn't the answer! Act now we can save our decent start to the season failure to act will cost us not only promotion but a top 6 position anyone can see this who takes their head out of their ass

Good job the league isnt won and lost on away form, home form is taken into consideration to

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:15 am

shut up you tool

You try saying that to the manager. Any good manager should look at every conceivable and significant factor that is affecting team performance and if he saw that one factor meant letting in just 3 goals in 4 games, and another factor meant letting in 12 goals in 3, he would seek an explanation as to why this factor is playing such a major part.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:16 am

shut up you tool

You try saying that to the manager. Any good manager should look at every conceivable and significant factor that is affecting team performance and if he saw that one factor meant letting in just 3 goals in 4 games, and another factor meant letting in 12 goals in 3, he would seek an explanation as to why this factor is playing such a major part.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:21 am

nickblue22 wrote:
shut up you tool

The colour of the shirt has f**k all to do with it, stop being an idiot