Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Go for the throat tomorrow

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:34 pm

With Charlton dropping down the table, losing at home and taking a thumping last Saturday would you attack from the start ? In Hulse, Fuller and Bradley Phillips they have dangerous attackers so surely it's best to attack them from the off and play in their half and away from our goal. Why not play Noone and Frei on the flanks with Helguson and Velikonja up top. Witts and Cowie in the middle. Do you agree?

Re: Go for the throat tomorrow

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 pm

Brezza wrote:With Charlton dropping down the table, losing at home and taking a thumping last Saturday would you attack from the start ? In Hulse, Fuller and Bradley Phillips they have dangerous attackers so surely it's best to attack them from the off and play in their half and away from our goal. Why not play Noone and Frei on the flanks with Helguson and Velikonja up top. Witts and Cowie in the middle. Do you agree?

Yes 100% :ayatollah:

Re: Go for the throat tomorrow

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:44 pm

2.2 words just fail me! If we don't win from here it would be so frustrating but I fear that we dont have the minerals to get it together and go out and take it to them, I hope im wrong. :cry: