Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STUDENTS !!!

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:15 pm

question for the studenst on this board who are partial tgo the odd student night down the capital

do you need student id to get into the clubs or can any one go ?

im 18 but not a student, working instead but wouldnt mind a butchers with drinks prices apparently being 80p :lol:

#LastMinTripToCardiff :lol:

Re: STUDENTS !!!

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Oceana you need student I.d to get in quite and a few other places too sam, but I am way over the student age so maybe the bouncers just dont like me!! Last time I tried a student night was last year!! :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Nope. I never need one. I think they only ask you if you look like one of those creepy old guys who go to Glam on a Monday to perv on young girls.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:31 pm

ninianblog.com wrote:Nope. I never need one. I think they only ask you if you look like one of those creepy old guys who go to Glam on a Monday to perv on young girls.

You mean like Bluebird1948? :lol:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:31 pm

cheers boys :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:37 pm

ninianblog.com wrote:Nope. I never need one. I think they only ask you if you look like one of those creepy old guys who go to Glam on a Monday to perv on young girls.

That must be me then!! :ayatollah: :lol: :old:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Been 3times on a monday and never been asked for student ID.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:09 pm

You'll be fine tonight. 80p drinks are on a wednesday i think. still cheap tonight mind

Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:12 pm

You lot want to start staying in and studying............unless your on the sports science,media studies, golf management or knitting courses.oh and start looking for a job........maybe even a part time one now, and you wont be such a burden on your hard pressed parents. :o :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:23 pm

billyako wrote:Oceana you need student I.d to get in quite and a few other places too sam, but I am way over the student age so maybe the bouncers just dont like me!! Last time I tried a student night was last year!! :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I recently recieved my student ID card from a UK University as I'm doing another MSc course by distance learning. As for age, I'm 50 next year, do they do Gary Glitter tunes in there!!

Thats an attempt at humour btw before those from the divs board call their brothers to arms :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
billyako wrote:Oceana you need student I.d to get in quite and a few other places too sam, but I am way over the student age so maybe the bouncers just dont like me!! Last time I tried a student night was last year!! :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I recently recieved my student ID card from a UK University as I'm doing another MSc course by distance learning. As for age, I'm 50 next year, do they do Gary Glitter tunes in there!!

Thats an attempt at humour btw before those from the divs board call their brothers to arms :lol:

:lol: