Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KEVIN BRIDGES TONIGHT

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Off to ST David's hall tonight to see the Glaswegian comedian Kevin Bridges, he's a class act, but my missus just told me we got front row end of aisle middle block centre seats. So i couldn't be any closer, I'll have to stay a bit quieter than I do at KCB meetings, especially as I wont have any henchmen with me this time.

As I was writing the above, I just recalled last month going down to see Frankie Boyle and that was an experience, Me my missus and my good mate Glen sat down and five minutes later two blokes turned up and were in the next seats to us, one was Macca and the other Gareth (esthers fella) so perhaps the henchmen thing may have some substance. :lol: :lol:

Be prepared for some crap recycled jokes whilst on the train to Charlton in the morning. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: KEVIN BRIDGES TONIGHT

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:47 pm

I can never understand him :lol:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:52 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I can never understand him :lol:

Who Gwyn or the comedian? :lol:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:24 pm

Watched him in Reading he was good but his warm up act was a bit better I think. Kevin Bridges was gutted about Celtic losing to Barcelona that night and we had an absolute throbber in the front rom belting out shit to him all the way through. KB was getting seriously pissed off with him.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:43 am

Went last night thought he was ok, Funny in parts but not as good as his last tour here.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:53 am

Love Bridges, very funny bloke.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:37 am

BigGwynram wrote:Off to ST David's hall tonight to see the Glaswegian comedian Kevin Bridges, he's a class act, but my missus just told me we got front row end of aisle middle block centre seats. So i couldn't be any closer, I'll have to stay a bit quieter than I do at KCB meetings, especially as I wont have any henchmen with me this time.

As I was writing the above, I just recalled last month going down to see Frankie Boyle and that was an experience, Me my missus and my good mate Glen sat down and five minutes later two blokes turned up and were in the next seats to us, one was Macca and the other Gareth (esthers fella) so perhaps the henchmen thing may have some substance. :lol: :lol:

Be prepared for some crap recycled jokes whilst on the train to Charlton in the morning. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oi, he's not Glaswegian - he's a Bankie boy :ayatollah: