Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Love to see this at Cardiff - Great idea

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:08 pm

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/wor ... 03057.html

:ayatollah:

Re: Love to see this at Cardiff - Great idea

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:30 pm

it would probably have more atmosphere than the CCS on a matchday as well from what i've read on here

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Agreed. Atmosphere looks quite good there. Have to say though, pretty weird concept! Going a bit too far, I think..

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:35 pm

:lol: Did anyone read the comments underneath?

Rumour has it that fans go first to the tattooist to have their plot number marked on their wrist and then straight from the communal showers to the ovens of the "crem.".
"We had a similar thing in the late thirties and early forties" the Shalke marketing director explained, " but had to discontinue it owing to lack of Lebensraum once other spoilsport nationalities stopped our "Drang nach Osten" he continued. "I think the problem then was that we tried to make money from citizens' deaths, extraction of gold teeth, collection of spectacles etcetera. However it is not our intention to make a profit this time. We have already charged them an arm and a leg for watching their teams' football" he concluded.

:shock: :lol:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:36 pm

and looking at your attendances it'll be the only place a cardiff fan is dying to get into as well

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:44 pm

That'll be a good idea, Also would like to see a ccfc museum next to the stadium for fans to go in :ayatollah: