Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

health tips

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:04 am

Health tips and vitamins i should take being a growing teen? anyone recommend any daily vitamins i should take? please provide the store i can get em at and the price. what it does and all the details please. also any random health tips would be appreciated.

Re: health tips

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:06 am

mollikadi wrote:Health tips and vitamins i should take being a growing teen? anyone recommend any daily vitamins i should take? please provide the store i can get em at and the price. what it does and all the details please. also any random health tips would be appreciated.

http://bit.ly/SN3VxP

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:38 pm

molikadi you need to see your doctor and have a blood test to see if your low in any vitimins ....dont waste your money on buying vitimins unless your deficient in any ...sorry to be boring but the best advise for you is simple.....healthy diet plenty of fruit and veg ..balanced protiens like fish and lean meats oily fish is best ....low salt sugar and fat ..plenty of excercise ...no smoking and alchohol in moderation ...good quantity of water on a daily basis....if you do drink alchohol have at least 2 days free of alchohol......... happy days and lots of them good luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:46 pm

mollikadi wrote:Health tips and vitamins i should take being a growing teen? anyone recommend any daily vitamins i should take? please provide the store i can get em at and the price. what it does and all the details please. also any random health tips would be appreciated.

Any questions about football :?

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:47 pm

what a lazy cu#t

do your own research