Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Plastic student fans.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Cheese on Toast wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:What are peoples thoughts on the new student type of fan, what do they bring to the table. Most people know my thoughts on these new breeds like the bakers and barnetts of this world stealing a good mans air. Im just wondering what others think :ayatollah:

I shall continue to encourage my students to watch the City, and not be put off by twats like you.

'A good mans air' my arse! At least my students can write.

I've never liked cheese on toast anyway unless its mexican cheese from asda, reported for name calling to. :lol: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Cheese on Toast wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:What are peoples thoughts on the new student type of fan, what do they bring to the table. Most people know my thoughts on these new breeds like the bakers and barnetts of this world stealing a good mans air. Im just wondering what others think :ayatollah:

I shall continue to encourage my students to watch the City, and not be put off by twats like you.

'A good mans air' my arse! At least my students can write.

Isn't being able to write an automatic entry into some "universities"?

:old: :old:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:58 pm

As a student I agree wholeheartedly with the OP. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:02 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:As a student I agree wholeheartedly with the OP. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D

Your one of the oxygen thieves i mention though barnett. Im glad you agree thought but this does not make us friends so dont let this post deceive you. Now f**k off back to FM12 mr italiano scout before my grandad bluesince 1948 gives you a good beating with his cane :lol:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:06 pm

If we got rid of the students then we'd only take about 10 fans away. :lol:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:11 pm

This thread gets more ridiculous as it goes on. I don't see how just being a student makes you plastic, even if you follow the City through the thick and thin. If we ever go back down to the dingeon, I'll be there, and so will many other student City supporters. The plastics are the ones who only turn up when times are good. So if all students/kids/teenagers were banned from the ground, there'd be about 15,000 people or less in there, and the atmosphere would be much worse, as I mentioned before, the majority who sit on there arse with there arms folded are the fat middle aged grumpy twats.

And for the record, I don't wear chinos. I wear decent clothing that doesn't look out of place in the Canton end. Just in case anyone wants to imply that I do

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:12 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:As a student I agree wholeheartedly with the OP. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D

Your one of the oxygen thieves i mention though barnett. Im glad you agree thought but this does not make us friends so dont let this post deceive you. Now f**k off back to FM12 mr italiano scout before my grandad bluesince 1948 gives you a good beating with his cane :lol:

:D :D :D

PS. Football Manager is a terrible game. Glorified spreadsheet. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:24 pm

JonCCFC wrote:If we got rid of the students then we'd only take about 10 fans away. :lol:

Thats because they and the club have driven the old guard away :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:29 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

:D :D :D

PS. Football Manager is a terrible game. Glorified spreadsheet. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What do you play pacman move with the times barnett or are you still currently scouting for a seria A club and to busy for gaming. :lol:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Whats with all the cocksucking recently Barnett? :lol:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:51 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:

He will suck anyone then think there his friend, watch him on twitter you would have a rite chuckle :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:01 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:

Just constantly on a wind up mate. People take me too seriously. :D

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:05 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:If we got rid of the students then we'd only take about 10 fans away. :lol:

Thats because they and the club have driven the old guard away :ayatollah:

Nope, it's because they can't be arsed :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:08 pm

can't take this thread seriously anymore, all just for abit of banter me thinks :lol: build a bonfire, build a bonfire, put the students on the top! put their laptops in the middle, and we'll burn the f*cking lot! :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:34 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:can't take this thread seriously anymore, all just for abit of banter me thinks :lol: build a bonfire, build a bonfire, put the students on the top! put their laptops in the middle, and we'll burn the f*cking lot! :ayatollah:

Now that's a chant the majority of the canton stand would join in with. We'd only have ten fans? True to a point but THOUSANDS and thousands of the old guard will flock back down to the stadium if the students were banned. I've toyed with the idea of stopping going down but decided it annoyed the students more if I went down there.

:old:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:can't take this thread seriously anymore, all just for abit of banter me thinks :lol: build a bonfire, build a bonfire, put the students on the top! put their laptops in the middle, and we'll burn the f*cking lot! :ayatollah:

Now that's a chant the majority of the canton stand would join in with. We'd only have ten fans? True to a point but THOUSANDS and thousands of the old guard will flock back down to the stadium if the students were banned. I've toyed with the idea of stopping going down but decided it annoyed the students more if I went down there.

thousands of the old guard will flock back down? if they're all your age most of them will be catching a bus from the cemetery! :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:56 am

CalShepCCFC wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

thousands of the old guard will flock back down? if they're all your age most of them will be catching a bus from the cemetery! :lol:

Im supprised they dont haunt you in your sleep after this post :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:17 am

They can't be real fans if they refuse to watch Cardiff because of the other people that go there. Starting to think you might have had an embarassing incident with a student many years ago, which is why you hate them so much. Anyway neither of you "old guards" (f*cking lol) have responded to my first post. Decrepit, grumpy old bastards.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:24 am

BluebirdJoe wrote:They can't be real fans if they refuse to watch Cardiff because of the other people that go there. Starting to think you might have had an embarassing incident with a student many years ago, which is why you hate them so much. Anyway neither of you "old guards" (f*cking lol) have responded to my first post. Decrepit, grumpy old bastards.

I had a student slut i picked up in some tacky bar once bleed on my face once while nostril deep in her pussy on a dirty stop out once in the city, maybe its that, she wasnt bad looking with the beer in me but looked like a tuggboad in the morning, the house was a tip like most student shitholes pitts full of cheap empty larger cans and clothes tossed about like some fucker had tossed a hand granades about the place. :lol: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:25 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
BluebirdJoe wrote:They can't be real fans if they refuse to watch Cardiff because of the other people that go there. Starting to think you might have had an embarassing incident with a student many years ago, which is why you hate them so much. Anyway neither of you "old guards" (f*cking lol) have responded to my first post. Decrepit, grumpy old bastards.

I had a student slut i picked up in some tacky bar once bleed on my face once while nostril deep in her pussy on a dirty stop out once in the city, maybe its that, she wasnt bad looking with the beer in me but the house was a tip like most student shitholes pitts full of cheap empty larger cans and cloiths tossed about like some fucker had tossed a hand granades about the place :lol: :ayatollah:

dear god you are annoying....

and full of shite! :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:25 am

In fact I'll place my previous post here in the hope that bluebird1977 who thnks he's an elite fan or Bluebird Since 1948 (days ago) can actually give legitimate responses that will make us realise "yeah, students actually are tossers".

So in an ideal world, what would a student have to do to gain your approval (not that anyone actually wants your approval, just curious)? If they turn up at games, you label them annoying bucktoothed kids. If they don't turn up at games, you label them plastics. If they don't wear "casual" type clothes they're sit-down dont-sing johnny come lately's. If they do wear "casual" type clothes they're wannabe soul crew.

You talk about the old guard as if you're the dogs f*cking bollocks, but actually who even are the old guard? You mean city fans from the 70's 80's and 90's? I apologise that I wasn't born then, I'll tell my parents to buck their ideas up. I know plenty of older city fans, my old man has been going since the 60's. Everyone I know from him (ex soul crew or not) thinks it's good that I support the team, and that I wear harrington and stone island etc. because it's in keeping with the old ways. I don't wear them because I think I'm a hooligan, because I'm f*cking not. I wear them because they are f*cking good.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:29 am

paulh_85 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

I had a student slut i picked up in some tacky bar once bleed on my face once while nostril deep in her pussy on a dirty stop out once in the city, maybe its that, she wasnt bad looking with the beer in me but the house was a tip like most student shitholes pitts full of cheap empty larger cans and cloiths tossed about like some fucker had tossed a hand granades about the place :lol: :ayatollah:

dear god you are annoying....

and full of shite! :lol:

Thanks paul, wish i wasnt full of shit as im constipated rite now, baker and barnett do not have this problem as there always getting there rings oiled by strange men :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:31 am

BluebirdJoe wrote:In fact I'll place my previous post here in the hope that bluebird1977 who thnks he's an elite fan or Bluebird Since 1948 (days ago) can actually give legitimate responses that will make us realise "yeah, students actually are tossers".

So in an ideal world, what would a student have to do to gain your approval (not that anyone actually wants your approval, just curious)? If they turn up at games, you label them annoying bucktoothed kids. If they don't turn up at games, you label them plastics. If they don't wear "casual" type clothes they're sit-down dont-sing johnny come lately's. If they do wear "casual" type clothes they're wannabe soul crew.

You talk about the old guard as if you're the dogs f*cking bollocks, but actually who even are the old guard? You mean city fans from the 70's 80's and 90's? I apologise that I wasn't born then, I'll tell my parents to buck their ideas up. I know plenty of older city fans, my old man has been going since the 60's. Everyone I know from him (ex soul crew or not) thinks it's good that I support the team, and that I wear harrington and stone island etc. because it's in keeping with the old ways. I don't wear them because I think I'm a hooligan, because I'm f*cking not. I wear them because they are f*cking good.

Joe your to young to understand so replying would be pointless, besides the old guard wouldnt be impressed telling trade secrets from within the circle of trust :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:43 am

Ok, so it's a wind up. Fair play, you got a lot of people to bite and I was on the edge. Congrats :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:50 am

BluebirdJoe wrote:Ok, so it's a wind up. Fair play, you got a lot of people to bite and I was on the edge. Congrats :ayatollah:

:shock: Took your time :shock:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:34 am

I understood you were winding up but your old man, nah he takes this shit seriously.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:55 am

BluebirdJoe wrote:I understood you were winding up but your old man, nah he takes this shit seriously.

He's blatantly a parody you fool :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:03 am

BluebirdJoe wrote:I understood you were winding up but your old man, nah he takes this shit seriously.

Thats because since 1948 is one of the elite old guard who deserves respect from student types, theres not many left, i bet his skin is crawling at some of the teenie boppers who post abuse to him, it sickens me tbh. :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:41 am

OhhhGa wrote:

I'm not so sure, might just be a bitter old man.
Thats because since 1948 is one of the elite old guard who deserves respect from student types, theres not many left, i bet his skin is crawling at some of the teenie boppers who post abuse to him, it sickens me tbh

Yeah, you'd have thought someone who calls for all students to be banned from CCS deserves respect.
Anyway, maybe I am just being stupid and all this is one big joke. Either way, it's been a laugh :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:47 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

1948 really is one of the old guard, what he says hits home to people as we all know fans dont like the truth on here lets face it. :ayatollah: