Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Plastic student fans.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:27 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:Student and proud yah old cunts :ayatollah: :D :lol:

So we still have nobody in my thread openly admitting they stear on to puddles by the kerb when its pissing down in cardiff to soak student types while driving out of cardiff before the A470 after the porsche garage, come clean i have, theres no shame in it :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:29 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

So we still have nobody in my thread openly admitting they stear on to puddles by the kerb when its pissing down in cardiff to soak student types while driving out of cardiff before the A470 after the porsche garage, come clean i have, theres no shame in it :ayatollah:

Maybe its just you cause your such horrible b*stard? :lol:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:30 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

I save all my mcdonalds sauces and peel the lid and bomb them as i drive past, i will try the puddle approach next

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:44 pm

So in an ideal world, what would a student have to do to gain your approval (not that anyone actually wants your approval, just curious)? If they turn up at games, you label them annoying bucktoothed kids. If they don't turn up at games, you label them plastics. If they don't wear "casual" type clothes they're sit-down dont-sing johnny come lately's. If they do wear "casual" type clothes they're wannabe soul crew.

You talk about the old guard as if you're the dogs f*cking bollocks, but actually who even are the old guard? You mean city fans from the 70's 80's and 90's? I apologise that I wasn't born then, I'll tell my parents to buck their ideas up. I know plenty of older city fans, my old man has been going since the 60's. Everyone I know from him (ex soul crew or not) thinks it's good that I support the team, and that I wear harrington and stone island etc. because it's in keeping with the old ways. I don't wear them because I think I'm a hooligan, because I'm f*cking not. I wear them because they are f*cking good.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:48 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

1977 you nutter! You normally post good stuff on here and when you disagree and rant or respond to people's ridiculous posts (such as to baker and the post about KCB)..you talk with common sense! But this post - I think you are deliberately pissing people off for fun and loving the banter (especially with the students). I know deep down you don't feel this way... unless the old man has brainwashed you lol.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:57 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:So you'd rather see a half empty stadium, less money coming in and an even worse atmosphere? Nice one dickhead!

The stadium is nearly half empty if we didnt count the ST in the gate on match days, we got no money comming in anyway or atmosphere as it is guess that makes me a dickhead with some truth in the post.

Not really considering some of those students are ST holders - so there would be even less in the ground.

You really are a moron of the highest order.

So your a student now then, name calling again chuckle reported, why must you name call when your beaten hands down :lol:

No. Was a bluebird before I because a student, stayed in the area when I was, so I could still watch the team & am a supporter now.

So whilst I was a student, does that make me a plastic?

Name calling? If you will post moronic posts... Plus your OP was full of insults to students - hypocrite much? :roll:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:08 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

I save all my mcdonalds sauces and peel the lid and bomb them as i drive past, i will try the puddle approach next

:lol: Good idea

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:So you'd rather see a half empty stadium, less money coming in and an even worse atmosphere? Nice one dickhead!

The stadium is nearly half empty if we didnt count the ST in the gate on match days, we got no money comming in anyway or atmosphere as it is guess that makes me a dickhead with some truth in the post.

Not really considering some of those students are ST holders - so there would be even less in the ground.

So your a student now then, name calling again chuckle reported, why must you name call when your beaten hands down :lol:

No. Was a bluebird before I because a student, stayed in the area when I was, so I could still watch the team & am a supporter now.

Name calling? If you will post moronic posts... Plus your OP was full of insults to students - hypocrite much? :roll:

So you was one then chuckle, drop out i take it you got the free loans then bailed :lol:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:19 pm

getting boring now :roll:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:46 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

So you was one then chuckle, drop out i take it you got the free loans then bailed :lol:

No, quite the opposite. :roll: qualified and then got a job.

What exactly is your problem/point?

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:53 pm

fans got to start supporting the city at some point or another! don't matter if you're 10, 20, 40 or 80, we're all the same! without us 'plastic weed smoking yellow toothed know it all students' the club would be making less money, lower attendances and an even shitter atmosphere, so less of the f*cking abuse of us students!

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:54 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:fans got to start supporting the city at some point or another! don't matter if you're 10, 20, 40 or 80, we're all the same! without us 'plastic weed smoking yellow toothed know it all students' the club would be making less money, lower attendances and an even shitter atmosphere, so less of the f*cking abuse of us students!

Spot on.

I also think it's better that younger fans are interested in Cardiff rather than top premier clubs, don't you?

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:04 pm

I'm 18, I'm a student, I've been a Cardiff City supporter since 2005 and I've been a season ticket holder since 2007. I love Cardiff City just as much as someone who's been following Cardiff for 40 years, anyone who disagrees with that is small-minded.

There's nothing wrong with new supporters in my opinion, even if that means they've been following us since 2008, if they're loyal to City through thick and thin then they're just as much as a supporter as anyone else. I only can't stand plastics who only turn up for Wembley or if we're doing well. If you're not there for the bad times then you're not a supporter at all. :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Not a real supporter unless you've been with city since 1899 like me

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Ah let's start up this thread about how the youthful fans don't care about Cardiff despite a lot of our travelling support being youths, ahhhhh

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm 17 a student went to my 1st game in 1999 been a season ticket holder since 2005 go to most away games aswell does that make me a plastic I think not you miserable old b*stard :lol:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:39 pm

i'm a student and i dont really chant at games, it seems to be dying out to constantly chant, where i sit at games around me are a variety of people, old people, middle aged, young, and none chant, i've been following us for at least 10 years, only been going for the past 5 years or so, i dont know why you're hating on the students, their money is as good as yours :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Students fault

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:16 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:don't know why people have such a big problem with us students on this board? why are we classed as plastic?

I thrive if we are passing students on the way out of cardiff and its pissing down raining we all cheer and laugh when whoever is driving the van pulls close to the kerb in the giant puddles. its a joy to watch students scatter like rats from the incomming waves :lol: :ayatollah:
Come on admit it whos else has done this :ayatollah:

Is this because you weren't intelligent enough to attend university yourself? Jealous that we are making something of our lives while you're wasting your life away in a dead end job? Really I do pity you. Maybe if you payed attention in school a bit more you'd have done something of value in your life, but I bet the highlight of your years is going on a weekends holiday to Butlins.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:00 pm

ninianblog.com wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:don't know why people have such a big problem with us students on this board? why are we classed as plastic?

I thrive if we are passing students on the way out of cardiff and its pissing down raining we all cheer and laugh when whoever is driving the van pulls close to the kerb in the giant puddles. its a joy to watch students scatter like rats from the incomming waves :lol: :ayatollah:

Is this because you weren't intelligent enough to attend university yourself? Jealous that we are making something of our lives while you're wasting your life away in a dead end job? Really I do pity you. Maybe if you payed attention in school a bit more you'd have done something of value in your life, but I bet the highlight of your years is going on a weekends holiday to Butlins.

Knew it wouldnt be long before the king of student faggots dragged his squeeky bum in my thread you took your time baker what you been doing selling your well soiled ring piece to the local crack dealers up your way or been busy on twitter abusing the supposed TG :lol: . Now f**k off out my thread baker :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:03 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Students fault

HERE HERE CRAIG HERE f*cking HERE :old:
Craigs got a sence of humour unlike some of these buck toothed student new breed types who thought this thread was £1 a pint night at the union thats why this threads appealed to so many of them posting like magnets, there looking to get dusty after a few jars with the next student lookalike :lol:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:28 pm

I'm a student at Cardiff, and I don't wash, work, clean, or give a f**k about anything.

I wear my 'Rooney' Manure shirt to games and stay silent, before booing a 3-0 win and leaving with ten minutes to go. I don't know what year we won the cup, I can''t remember Ninian and I treat Wembley as our home ground.

:D

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:34 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
ninianblog.com wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Knew it wouldnt be long before the king of student faggots dragged his squeeky bum in my thread you took your time baker what you been doing selling your well soiled ring piece to the local crack dealers up your way or been busy on twitter abusing the supposed TG :lol: . Now f**k off out my thread baker :ayatollah:

Poor bloke. Poor, poor bloke

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:43 pm

OhhhGa wrote:I'm a student at Cardiff, and I don't wash, work, clean, or give a f**k about anything.

I wear my 'Rooney' Manure shirt to games and stay silent, before booing a 3-0 win and leaving with ten minutes to go. I don't know what year we won the cup, I can''t remember Ninian and I treat Wembley as our home ground.

Sums the student type up well, good job :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:43 pm

ninianblog.com wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
ninianblog.com wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Poor bloke. Poor, poor bloke

f**k off baker.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Here here pal here f*cking here.

Without students in the ground we would have an atmsosphere worthy of Ninian Park herself. You see Ninian Park was a beautiful lady who f*cking hated students like those that stood on her terraces. You see back in the day we got by without know it all student tosspots, we didn't pander to them by selling shit beer and giving them cut price tickets. No, Lady Ninian liked real blokes with real jobs, real working class folk not some jumped up chino wearing pricks.

I also find it sickening that those that go to UWIC (a glorified polytechnic college) and any other uni get cheaper tickets. I know of thousands of the old guard who refuse to go down the CCS due to the sheer amount of Students that have infested the place. Lady Ninian Park will be spinning in her grave if she saw the clientele of her predecessor.

:old: :old: :old: :old:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:45 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:I'm a student at Cardiff, and I don't wash, work, clean, or give a f**k about anything.

Sums the student type up well, good job :lol: :ayatollah:

I think my fellow students need to take it as banter :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Here here pal here f*cking here.

Without students in the ground we would have an atmsosphere worthy of Ninian Park herself. You see Ninian Park was a beautiful lady who f*cking hated students like those that stood on her terraces. You see back in the day we got by without know it all student tosspots, we didn't pander to them by selling shit beer and giving them cut price tickets. No, Lady Ninian liked real blokes with real jobs, real working class folk not some jumped up chino wearing pricks.

I also find it sickening that those that go to UWIC (a glorified polytechnic college) and any other uni get cheaper tickets. I know of thousands of the old guard who refuse to go down the CCS due to the sheer amount of Students that have infested the place. Lady Ninian Park will be spinning in her grave if she saw the clientele of her predecessor.

Successor, not predecessor :D (Buck toothed know it all student type ;) )

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Here here pal here f*cking here.

A realist at last :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:54 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:What are peoples thoughts on the new student type of fan, what do they bring to the table. Most people know my thoughts on these new breeds like the bakers and barnetts of this world stealing a good mans air. Im just wondering what others think :ayatollah:

I shall continue to encourage my students to watch the City, and not be put off by twats like you.

'A good mans air' my arse! At least my students can write.