Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my football injury

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:12 pm

took my 7yr old son,to play our usuall sunday game over st mellons basketball court, been there for 30min. when i decided to show my boy. his dad still hasnt lost it. 35 yarder free kick. bit of curl on it, but my trainer hit the ground first. i went ass over tit scrapped my hands, and my elbow is cut. so imbarrased when my boy started singing. she fell over :oops: :oops:

Re: my football injury

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:41 am

ninianblue wrote:took my 7yr old son,to play our usuall sunday game over st mellons basketball court, been there for 30min. when i decided to show my boy. his dad still hasnt lost it. 35 yarder free kick. bit of curl on it, but my trainer hit the ground first. i went ass over tit scrapped my hands, and my elbow is cut. so imbarrased when my boy started singing. she fell over :oops: :oops:

Embarrased*

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:50 am

ninianblue wrote:took my 7yr old son,to play our usuall sunday game over st mellons basketball court, been there for 30min. when i decided to show my boy. his dad still hasnt lost it. 35 yarder free kick. bit of curl on it, but my trainer hit the ground first. i went ass over tit scrapped my hands, and my elbow is cut. so imbarrased when my boy started singing. she fell over :oops: :oops:

hope you gave him a wallop for laughing.... :D :D :D :ayatollah:.......and its even more embarrassing when you do it infront of 17 boys that you are supposed to be trainning....believe me... :D :D

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Bluubird67 wrote:

Embarrased*

We can finally stop worrying guys, I've most the most petulant arse on the forum!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:17 am

Bluubird67 wrote:

Embarrased*

to coreckt sumones spellin you shood shorely spell the word rite yourself?????
;)