Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What a day yesterday

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Quality day yesterday courtesy of Dibs Tours.

First stop off in Warrington was a good craic, all good natured with everyone just wanting to get pissed - well until Adam Price went to take one of the locals £10 note from the pool table thinking it was his...only a headlock an a few choice words came out of it though I think, ha.

Got to the Reebok and it was my first time up there, thought it was quite a nice stadium. Everyone was steamed by this point having a proper laugh with a good bit of banter flying around. Pretty shit game really with the highlight for me being the lads who were dancing with the Coppers hats on when the trouble kicked off :lol:

Over to Blackpool and by this time everyone's off it, bang up for a night out in Blackpool. First pub we get to was the Castle (i think it was called) where inside all the boys from this forum bus were. Was chatting to a few of you who post on here but can't remember your names (I had a red, black and white squared Luke shirt on with a skinhead). Moved on to a few more places and remember getting chucked out of at least one as well I think.

Back on the bus at 12 and as we hit Stroud at around 3am one of the wheels on the bus fucks up, and we're all waiting there bonk eyed til 6am for the replacement bus to turn up. All had a laugh about it and Dibs was kind enough not to charge for the extra hours :lol: but there wasn't another collection for the third driver.

Ended up getting back to Caerphilly at 8am, but all well worth it. Good few stories came out of this one, brilliant laugh. Feeling it now though, early one for me tonight.

Re: What a day yesterday

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:51 pm

8'am :o

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Xcasual wrote:8'am :o

Mission...it didnt look pretty when we got off the bus :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:59 pm

JonScam wrote:
Xcasual wrote:8'am :o

Mission...it didnt look pretty when we got off the bus :lol: