Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

best and worst nights out ??

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:33 pm

wheres the best night out and worst night out youve ever had ? why ? in britain though.

best - for me (yeah i know :oops: ) swansea, just a good night out if your young

worst - even though i have a brilliant set of friends and we can make any where a laugh, ebbw vale has to be up there :lol:

Re: best and worst nights out ??

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:37 pm

samdm94 wrote:wheres the best night out and worst night out youve ever had ? why ? in britain though.

best - for me (yeah i know :oops: ) swansea, just a good night out if your young

worst - even though i have a brilliant set of friends and we can make any where a laugh, ebbw vale has to be up there :lol:

Swansea is a very good night to be fair!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:44 pm

bleed_blue wrote:
samdm94 wrote:wheres the best night out and worst night out youve ever had ? why ? in britain though.

Swansea is a very good night to be fair!

it has its downfalls like drunken passed out girls coverd in sick and kebab meat every where, but if you look past all that then you can enjoy yourself :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:46 pm

You can't beat a good old knees up down the Tavi, shame it has closed now though. Worst would have to be a night down the CCS. Plastic everywhere and that's just the cups.

:old:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:You can't beat a good old knees up down the Tavi, shame it has closed now though. Worst would have to be a night down the CCS. Plastic everywhere and that's just the cups.

:lol: a good old fasion lock in I need

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:18 pm

you have a fixation with the tavvi 1948 !

when did it close ?

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:29 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:you have a fixation with the tavvi 1948 !

when did it close ?

Over the summer, the owner is trying to find someone to run it for him. I have been drinking in their for years and years, the best and most old fashioned pub in Cardiff.

:old: :old:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:35 pm

o i see

remember when they used to run a baseball side in the summer months . had a few good saturday nights in there after the games ala Paul Bodin era who used to play for the tavvi early 80's

not too many old fashioned pubs left in the diff these days :x

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:53 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:o i see

remember when they used to run a baseball side in the summer months . had a few good saturday nights in there after the games ala Paul Bodin era who used to play for the tavvi early 80's

not too many old fashioned pubs left in the diff these days :x

My understanding is that Doni is trying to find someone to run it for him however I haven't heard that from him himself.