Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"WOULD PROMOTION BE THE END OF RED?"

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:37 pm

If city managed to get into the premier league,then the money they would get would be huge especially with the new tv money.In that case vincent tan would soon have his cash back and city's profile would rocket to a far wider audience(world wide).We wouldn't need to sell shirts in malasia to get our money,so in the best interest of our club we should return to blue(badge as well).then we will regain the identity of our great club,in the prem and in blue!!!!

Re: "WOULD PROMOTION BE THE END OF RED?"

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:38 pm

sir ninian wrote:If city managed to get into the premier league,then the money they would get would be huge especially with the new tv money.In that case vincent tan would soon have his cash back and city's profile would rocket to a far wider audience(world wide).We wouldn't need to sell shirts in malasia to get our money,so in the best interest of our club we should return to blue(badge as well).then we will regain the identity of our great club,in the prem and in blue!!!!

Nope i dont think it will be the end, its only the start of something bigger if we got there i believe.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:18 pm

i doubt it, the seats will go red then most likely :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:36 pm

It will get worse

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:12 pm

No Smoking wrote:It will get worse

I Agree, It will be a bigger market for Tan.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:49 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
sir ninian wrote:If city managed to get into the premier league,then the money they would get would be huge especially with the new tv money.In that case vincent tan would soon have his cash back and city's profile would rocket to a far wider audience(world wide).We wouldn't need to sell shirts in malasia to get our money,so in the best interest of our club we should return to blue(badge as well).then we will regain the identity of our great club,in the prem and in blue!!!!

Nope i dont think it will be the end, its only the start of something bigger if we got there i believe.

from a outsiders view i,d have to agree with you.if a bloke with an ego the size of tans thinks his rebrand has gained you promotion then the prem will just fuel his desire to do what he wants.if the bluebird is next to go he won,t be worried as he will just think that any people leaving will be replaced easily enough if your in the top league.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Absolute no chance. The reason we're playing in red is because it's VT's vision. Vincent Tan, he does what he wants.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:34 pm

i swear im on the edge of never going again with the current changes. i mean why should we sell our soul to grab a tiny bit of success which we might not even achieve, and if we do, as we have shown in certain league performences we will certainly struggle in the premier league.

if it gets worse, loss of bluebird from badge ect im gone, i wont step foot in any stadium again.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:36 pm

bluebird04 wrote:i swear im on the edge of never going again with the current changes. i mean why should we sell our soul to grab a tiny bit of success which we might not even achieve, and if we do, as we have shown in certain league performences we will certainly struggle in the premier league.

if it gets worse, loss of bluebird from badge ect im gone, i wont step foot in any stadium again.

And pile on more debt to the club. As I proved on another thread we would still be losing in excess of £20m per season even if promoted which tan would have to cover with 7% added on of course and that is pure debt.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:22 am

No Smoking wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:i swear im on the edge of never going again with the current changes. i mean why should we sell our soul to grab a tiny bit of success which we might not even achieve, and if we do, as we have shown in certain league performences we will certainly struggle in the premier league.

And pile on more debt to the club. As I proved on another thread we would still be losing in excess of £20m per season even if promoted which tan would have to cover with 7% added on of course and that is pure debt.

You proved nothing and can't prove it. You can extrapolate current figures but can't possibly know future costs or revenue.
Like I've suggested before why not come back if and when your predictions come true instead of boring those who haven't got you on ignore? You are so tedious :roll: