Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THREE POINTS IN CHARLTON AND JOB DONE

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Disappointed as hell yesterday, but three points Tuesday will help big time, can't wait to get up there.

Re: THREE POINTS IN CHARLTON AND JOB DONE

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:11 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Disappointed as hell yesterday, but three points Tuesday will help big time, can't wait to get up there.

Same here. Looking forward to a nice, cultural day out in England's capital. Not as good, or as friendly, as Cardiff but it'll do.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:16 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Disappointed as hell yesterday, but three points Tuesday will help big time, can't wait to get up there.

That's the great thing about football, when it goes wrong its not long before you get the chance to put it right.

Great set of fixtures coming up now. 3 aways where we should have a good chance to pick points up, and 2 big homes v other top 6 teams.

Get a good haul form this lot and we'll be looking good toward the half-way stage.

Personally I rate Bolton, they've had a bad start, but they've got the best squad in the division and now they have a decent manager and Director of Football (don't underestimate Lennie's influence) they will be top 6 eventually. It wasn't a disaster up there, we could and maybe should have picked up a point, even with 4 of our big influences out.

There's loads more to come and I can't wait. Just wish i was retired like you and could go to them all :lol:

My lad loved the Reebock as well, smart stadium, - but where were their fans. When their team came out there was hardly an eyebrow raised. Made the CCS look like a bearpit :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

That's the great thing about football, when it goes wrong its not long before you get the chance to put it right.

Great set of fixtures coming up now. 3 aways where we should have a good chance to pick points up, and 2 big homes v other top 6 teams.

Get a good haul form this lot and we'll be looking good toward the half-way stage.

Personally I rate Bolton, they've had a bad start, but they've got the best squad in the division and now they have a decent manager and Director of Football (don't underestimate Lennie's influence) they will be top 6 eventually. It wasn't a disaster up there, we could and maybe should have picked up a point, even with 4 of our big influences out.

There's loads more to come and I can't wait. Just wish i was retired like you and could go to them all :lol:

My lad loved the Reebock as well, smart stadium, - but where were their fans. When their team came out there was hardly an eyebrow raised. Made the CCS look like a bearpit :lol:

Christ, it must've been bad!

:lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:25 pm

That's the attitude Gwyn, you're only as good as your next game, got to be positive. ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:50 pm

If we get 3 points tuesday gwyn i will personally give a hand job to baker :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:23 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

If we get 3 points tuesday gwyn i will personally give a hand job to baker :lol: :ayatollah:

3 attempts on goal more like!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Roy wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

More than likely roy :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:30 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Roy wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

1997..Cant see why some are so blind to the obvious i.e. We will not get promoted on home form only, 7 points away from home is simply not promotion form. The team only respond when the game is lost, why do we sit back early on, it does my head in and anyone who believes Kim is championship quality will be very dissapointed, to light weight.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Roy wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Roy wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

1997..Cant see why some are so blind to the obvious i.e. We will not get promoted on home form only, 7 points away from home is simply not promotion form. The team only respond when the game is lost, why do we sit back early on, it does my head in and anyone who believes Kim is championship quality will be very dissapointed, to light weight.

Yepo just enjoy the ride roy the way i see it everyones happy with everything going on at the club league wise its just away form/performances that get on peoples tits i would get it if it was 2-3 games now and then but its more or less been the same away since xmas :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:21 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Oh dear. Please don't anyone film it, because it just won't be pleasant.

We are going to beat Charlton.

You heard it here first.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:39 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Or you can get Waddle to give him a six knuckle shuffle Chief

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Or you can get Waddle to give him a six knuckle shuffle Chief

Lots of trolls on here tonight, so I'm surprised he/she hasn't joined in.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:55 pm

we really do need to get 3 points,
Is bellamy back ?

the problem is I look at mason and helguson, and think hmm if we are playing shit away from home , what are we going to do???
bring on gustede for another circus showing
Last edited by sloper_road_legend on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Too right Gwyn, one thing that Malky's teams have done since he has been here is come out the next game and get a result, so here's to 3 pts on Tuesday. :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:

Too right Gwyn, one thing that Malky's teams have done since he has been here is come out the next game and get a result, so here's to 3 pts on Tuesday. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: