Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GIVE HIM A START MALKY !

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:33 pm

I dont understand why ,with a guy like Kerim Frei sitting on the bench that he don't start with him. When ever he gets the ball you can see he wants to run a defenders. With Noon doing the same , these two would cos havoc for any defense. Yet Makly starts with he same line up most of the time. We had the same type of thing when DJ was here, I think we have a great squad of players, and a really good Manager, there is just something missing. I believe when we do click we will start to really kick Ass Home & AWAY

Re: GIVE HIM A START MALKY !

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:54 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I dont understand why ,with a guy like Kerim Frei sitting on the bench that he don't start with him. When ever he gets the ball you can see he wants to run a defenders. With Noon doing the same , these two would cos havoc for any defense. Yet Makly starts with he same line up most of the time. We had the same type of thing when DJ was here, I think we have a great squad of players, and a really good Manager, there is just something missing. I believe when we do click we will start to really kick Ass Home & AWAY

I understand what you are saying but starting a guy who is only here for 8 games, what does that say to player we have available who are actually contracted to us and more than capable of stepping in? He is not fully fit and he was brought in to replace short term depth issues within that position. managing a team is not as easy as we may think at times.

Re: GIVE HIM A START MALKY !

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:I dont understand why ,with a guy like Kerim Frei sitting on the bench that he don't start with him. When ever he gets the ball you can see he wants to run a defenders. With Noon doing the same , these two would cos havoc for any defense. Yet Makly starts with he same line up most of the time. We had the same type of thing when DJ was here, I think we have a great squad of players, and a really good Manager, there is just something missing. I believe when we do click we will start to really kick Ass Home & AWAY

I understand what you are saying but starting a guy who is only here for 8 games, what does that say to player we have available who are actually contracted to us and more than capable of stepping in? He is not fully fit and he was brought in to replace short term depth issues within that position. managing a team is not as easy as we may think at times.

But we have got him for a month so why not use him ? he do run at defenders and with him and Noone doing that ,they would make real problems. As it is now really we only have Noone that does that. Mason I really like, but he has gone off the boil to what he can be like. So if you have a new gun let it fire , he may just bring us the away points we lack so much, at the end of the season we dont want to be out off it just by 1 point again do we .