Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NO COME BACKS

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:33 am

Just spoke to travel club organisers and they have said they have been told there will be no come backs on Cardiff fans, due to the over zealous stewarding at Bolton yesterday.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96190

Re: NO COME BACKS

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:Just spoke to travel club organisers and they have said they have been told there will be no come backs on Cardiff fans, due to the over zealous stewarding at Bolton yesterday.

So the club are not supporting their fans.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:34 pm

I am currently typing a conplaint up against the stewarding last night. I am writing to both clubs and the football league. I have videos of the stewarding but in fairness it doesn't show either side in good light.
I will let you know of responses if any.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just spoke to travel club organisers and they have said they have been told there will be no come backs on Cardiff fans, due to the over zealous stewarding at Bolton yesterday.

So the club are not supporting their fans.

Just read it again and got the wrong end of the stick. Good news at last. :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:48 pm

That's good news annis, is there going to be come backs on the thugs/stewards who were responsible for the problems????? i some how doubt it.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Is it good news? They spoilt the atmosphere, distract us from what was an amazing end to a football match and I leave feeling more angry than ever, and it had nothing to do with the result! My mrs isn't sure she wants to bother going to another away game with it being her first, sharing my passion with her was something ive wanted to do, but it seemed like a full scale attack from these boys in orange, it was like pearl harbour...we had no idea it was coming! :lol: :lol: Kids being dragged off crying by the orange bridgage and others all over the place...f*cking ludicrous for what was a really positive atmosphere.

but hey, at least there is no come backs. Fatal error by the stewards and there should be comebacks for them.

f*cking CUNTS!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Police yesterday were well over the top were well up for a fight cowards.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:28 pm

aj1927 wrote:I am currently typing a conplaint up against the stewarding last night. I am writing to both clubs and the football league. I have videos of the stewarding but in fairness it doesn't show either side in good light.

Cardiff City fans "Grassing". Welcome to modern day football 2012. Dear oh dear. Would never happened in the old days.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:37 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
aj1927 wrote:I am currently typing a conplaint up against the stewarding last night. I am writing to both clubs and the football league. I have videos of the stewarding but in fairness it doesn't show either side in good light.

Cardiff City fans "Grassing". Welcome to modern day football 2012. Dear oh dear. Would never happened in the old days.

well we're not in the f*cking old days now, and from what i saw yesterday these so called 'stewards' cannot get away with treating fans like this!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:43 pm

simon1927 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

well we're not in the f*cking old days now, and from what i saw yesterday these so called 'stewards' cannot get away with treating fans like this!

Well said Simon, Mario I ain't grassing and I supprised you made the comment.
Don't know if you were at the game or not but I was and what i saw was people of authority abusing there powers.
We are not in the 80's anymore however they could've caused an incident yesterday that would've been common place in the 80's.
With all the recent talk and revelations in aspect to the hillsbrough incident,you'dve though things like this wouldn't take place.

Facts are they crammed us into a tiny portion of the ground with hundreds if not thousands of empty spaces around us. People were having to stand in aisle and walkways and that what they were kicking up f**k about.
But instead of showing common sense and consideration for the supporters they treated us like scum and ejected anyone who attempted to defend themselves.
I'm not suggesting there could've been a crush or anything like that but it wasn't safe and I watched a man leave the ground after 15 minutes saying he was worried for his children and he stated this to a steward who told him to sit down or f**k off!!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:46 pm

Mario then again scrap my last statement ,I'm not supprised by your comment.

The fact that you made it clearly indicates you are a moron with no common sense or values and live so far in the past you probably still think Thatchers in Goverment .

Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:52 pm

aj1927 wrote:Mario then again scrap my last statement ,I'm not supprised by your comment.

The fact that you made it clearly indicates you are a moron with no common sense or values and live so far in the past you probably still think Thatchers in Goverment .

Just my opinion no need for the personal insults.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
aj1927 wrote:Mario then again scrap my last statement ,I'm not supprised by your comment.

Just my opinion no need for the personal insults.

Were you there?

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:04 pm

People should be able to take their children to away matches without any fear.

With the rise of supporters coaches and other independant operators this has made taking youngsters a safer event. With stadiums being seated that has added to the safety. It seems to me that the operations of some clubs stewards have undone a lot of this work. Fair enough most clubs have good operations but those that fall short should be brought to mind by the authorites. Bolton should be made accountable for their action yesterday if what I am reading is right.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Mario you call me a grass for being a concerned fan .. And then state I should make personal comments.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:00 pm

aj1927 wrote:Mario you call me a grass for being a concerned fan .. And then state I should make personal comments.

Correct

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
aj1927 wrote:Mario you call me a grass for being a concerned fan .. And then state I should make personal comments.

Correct

Ok mate I'm just going to assume you are young and a tad bit naive without actually stating it ;) .
Judging by your replies on the matter you clearly feel that I am more in the wrong for making a complaint than the stewards for their behaviour .

Good on you mate. :roll: