Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anybody on here superstitious?

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Anybody notice how long was left of normal time when David Ngog came on? He came on with 27 minutes left to play and won a penalty and scored a goal of his own. Ironically, 8 minutes were added on at the end which means that Ream was on for 19 minutes. Put the two together and what have you got?

Re: Anybody on here superstitious?

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:53 am

jackland_bluebird wrote:Anybody notice how long was left of normal time when David Ngog came on? He came on with 27 minutes left to play and won a penalty and scored a goal of his own. Ironically, 8 minutes were added on at the end which means that Ream was on for 19 minutes. Put the two together and what have you got?

and if you add all the numbers together of every starting player from today on both sides it comes to 266

266, 2 meaning two sides, and 66(666) termology 1st number to represent of each... followed by 66 representing materialistic/money/root of evil

Tan 1 , changing branding, personal gain, selling our soul
bolton 2, poaching freedman , money club, big wages payed. no loyalty

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:56 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:
jackland_bluebird wrote:Anybody notice how long was left of normal time when David Ngog came on? He came on with 27 minutes left to play and won a penalty and scored a goal of his own. Ironically, 8 minutes were added on at the end which means that Ream was on for 19 minutes. Put the two together and what have you got?

and if you add all the numbers together of every starting player from today on both sides it comes to 266

266, 2 meaning two sides, and 66(666) termology 1st number to represent of each... followed by 66 representing materialistic/money/root of evil

Tan 1 , changing branding, personal gain, selling our soul
bolton 2, poaching freedman , money club, big wages payed. no loyalty

include the subs
it still comes to 330 . which can represent the number 6
there you have it

May I add Dick bate is 66 years old

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:22 am

Yes I believe the devil possesses Malky away from home. :old:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:46 am

I didn't believe in this sort of thing until I achieved my first occult success by making my voodoo Alan Tate doll crash in a lego golf cart. Now that's magic!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:07 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:20 am

My other occult experiment involves slowly lowering a Lee Trundle voodoo doll down a toilet, just a little each day. His football career certainly seems to show that this one is working too.

Right, off out to lunch and then push my Leighton James voodoo doll off a car-park roof. Again.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:46 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:My other occult experiment involves slowly lowering a Lee Trundle voodoo doll down a toilet, just a little each day. His football career certainly seems to show that this one is working too.

Right, off out to lunch and then push my Leighton James voodoo doll off a car-park roof. Again.

:lol: