Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS OUR HOME FORM MASKING HOW SHIT WE ARE?

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:04 pm

lets face it .... out of our 7 home wins, we were lucky on 5 of them and on our away travels we have been f*cking STUFFED in most games if not all ! .. WHATS YOUR THINKING?

Re: IS OUR HOME FORM MASKING HOW SHIT WE ARE?

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:09 pm

AHERNE wrote:lets face it .... out of our 7 home wins, we were lucky on 5 of them and on our away travels we have been f*cking STUFFED in most games if not all ! .. WHATS YOUR THINKING?

well may have point, but last sat against burnley showed how good we are so no we are not shiiiite!! as we are top league must mean we are good as cannot say 22 other teams are shiiiite aswell!!! at some point we will get it together away as well as at home, so patience is virtue

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:14 pm

No offence mate but it's dross like this that made me leave this message board!
We werent lucky against blackpool, leeds, burnley, wolves, birmingham and to an extent we werent lucky against watford tho you could argue they deserved a draw due to the fact they defended well with 9 men!
The only game we were lucky in was huddersfield.

So basically your post is absolute tosh

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:18 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:No offence mate but it's dross like this that made me leave this message board!
We werent lucky against blackpool, leeds, burnley, wolves, birmingham and to an extent we werent lucky against watford tho you could argue they deserved a draw due to the fact they defended well with 9 men!
The only game we were lucky in was huddersfield.

So basically your post is absolute tosh

agree with you why do people have to have such a downer on team no matter how we play?? we are top of league for a reason and that is we are good side its that simple!! :P

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:24 pm

After 13 games last season...Southampton won all of their 6 Home games and won just 2 games away + 3 draws = 27pts.
Southampton went on to win their 1st = 10 Home games,followed by a draw last season.

This is a big ask for us to keep winning at home.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Just to add after 14 games last season we were 9th with 21pts.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:31 pm

theres not 1 team i fear in this division,there all as bad as one another, a very poor division this year. could be our lucky season. we are a good side, nothing special. but no one else is either :roll:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:42 pm

ninianblue wrote:theres not 1 team i fear in this division,there all as bad as one another, a very poor division this year. could be our lucky season. we are a good side, nothing special. but no one else is either :roll:

I agree with you that this season not 1 side stand out as being special.
Most seasons in this division 1 club will stand out and be gone by xmas.
This season ( IMO ) come xmas the league will be closeier with teams and pts than most.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Wait till we start dropping points at home. Then lets see if we are going to enjoy the football.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Last season we only lost four away games all season and were extremely solid away from home defensively. We've lost four already this season and don't look solid at all. We won't go up automatically averaging 7pts out of 8 in our away games unless we continue to win all our home games and that won't carry on forever. But Malky and the players will know this and hopefully put it right.

Thought it was odd that pre match malky said consistency was the reason we are top when it's clear that our home form is the reason and we have been regularly rubbish away from home. Thought it was the perfect opportunity to praise the home fans and Malky normally takes those opportunities. Consistent we are not, but we are slightly more consistent than any of the other inconsistent teams in the league.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:10 am

Got out of jail v hudds, watford and ipswich. fine margins.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:18 am

AHERNE wrote:lets face it .... out of our 7 home wins, we were lucky on 5 of them and on our away travels we have been f*cking STUFFED in most games if not all ! .. WHATS YOUR THINKING?

Spot on mate,

great vision as well, anyone who knows football could of watched our last 14 games, can see clearly we hve been lucky to bewhere we are, away frmo home , gustede, mason and helguson .... based on today we have the worst attack in the top 10 in the division

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:27 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96096 :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:31 am

Hmmmm
We are joint top for a reason. Away form it is worrying. Lets see what happens on Tuesday

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:05 am

Home form...

Huddersfield.. Lucky escape.

Wolves.. Attacking display was fantastic.. 12 shots and got 10 on target.

Leeds.. I think we managed to dominate possession with 60% and we had at least 20 shots.. under 10 on target.

Blackpool.. We dominated throughout.. we stopped them from scoring.

Birmingham.. Think they had a lot of the ball but I think we created more chances.. After they got it to 1-1 we were stronger and got the 2nd.

Watford.. They were organised and limted to us to not many chances but they commited a attiude sucide and we banged on the door from the sending offs and got 3 points which after the last 20 minutes we deserved but got lucky.

Burnley.. similar to Blackpool but better as we had a new midfield that haven't played with eachother and we dominated and scored some crackers. :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:39 am

Luck is a one off, you don't keep it up for 7 matches in a row.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:56 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Hmmmm
We are joint top for a reason. Away form it is worrying. Lets see what happens on Tuesday

More of the same nukes been watching it since XMAS ffs, 1-0 sit back we lose or draw at best in 95% of games with 3-4 shots on target, nothing will change under MM away from home its been nearly a f*cking year next month of ther same dire thing away from home for god sake yet some fans say oh well and choose to look for anything other than the manager or teams fault :shock: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:59 am

And all some fans do is blame the manager

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:13 am

I'VE NEVER HEARD SO MUCH BOLLOCKS IN ALL MY f*cking LIFE

Lucky Cardiff, top of the league after 14 games.

Tell you what, an outsider looking in would think our fans are the thickest cunts
in football.

What kind of footballer would ever sign for City if he read this messageboard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unless they are superb every week, they are cunts. Useless. Frauds.

Just like the people who claim to 'support' the Club

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:28 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:And all some fans do is blame the manager

Well its his team, his signings craig if you go to work tomorrow and mess up do they say oh well craig no problem it couldnt never have been your fault and we wouldnt want to blame you for your own f**k up. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:32 pm

taffyapple wrote:I'VE NEVER HEARD SO MUCH BOLLOCKS IN ALL MY f*cking LIFE

Lucky Cardiff, top of the league after 14 games.

Tell you what, an outsider looking in would think our fans are the thickest cunts
in football.

What kind of footballer would ever sign for City if he read this messageboard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unless they are superb every week, they are cunts. Useless. Frauds.

Just like the people who claim to 'support' the Club

We do, no doubt about that.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:44 pm

This must be a wind up surely???? we hammered Wolves, Blackpool and Burnley, outplayed Leeds, (the score line flattered them) and were definately the better team against both Brum and Watford, you need to go and have a lie down!!!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:57 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Well its his team, his signings craig if you go to work tomorrow and mess up do they say oh well craig no problem it couldnt never have been your fault and we wouldnt want to blame you for your own f**k up. :lol: :ayatollah:

So Ian, you moaned at malky for playing 4-5-1 ....yesterday he played 4-4-2, the exact same setup and players that demolished Burnley 4-0....its what all you vastly experienced managers wanted, so to say Malky got it wrong, surely you're saying you got it wrong to???

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:58 pm

A question relating to this thread......

IS OUR AWAY FORM, MASKING HOW GOOD WE ARE????

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:14 pm

I truly hope that the doom-mongers never get jobs as Doctors. You go in complaining of a cold and come out with your legs amputated.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:21 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

So Ian, you moaned at malky for playing 4-5-1 ....yesterday he played 4-4-2, the exact same setup and players that demolished Burnley 4-0....its what all you vastly experienced managers wanted, so to say Malky got it wrong, surely you're saying you got it wrong to???

Im not MM nore am i you who dont get nothing comming back when you cock up in work (wish i had your job), everyone could see what was comming yesterday like past AWAY games after going 1-0 up being the lesser side at the time. Sit back with 4-5 shots at there goal is repeating over and over like many past away games craig you know it i know it everyone knows it, its not enough to win many away games living in hope, we have mustered up 20 shots on target in 5 aways ffs while sitting back if we score 1st and we all know what happens in most cases then. If fans think we are going up playing like this away but choose to ignore what most can see because we win at home then please let me know teams who have gone up like that. :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:22 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:A question relating to this thread......

IS OUR AWAY FORM, MASKING HOW GOOD WE ARE????

We are not good away look at results, we crap away so all the masks in the world wouldnt cover up results craig :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:33 pm

I know we arent good away, thats the whole question!

Ive just reversed the OP question.

You lot say we are a shit side and our home form masks it

I say we are a great side and our away form masks it

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:53 pm

We are top of the league what is thEre to talk about ????????

We are currently the best team in this league ???????

That's it :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:10 pm

sorry about this thread folks .... i was pissed and fucked right off at the time ... i wasnt thinking straight! :(