Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just Back

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Can't believe the reactions on here or the other message board! we were the better team through out and we unlucky! We will win more than lose on that performace!People need to grow up and reflect on the performace today an no the result

Re: Just Back

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Well said - KEEP THE FAITH !!!!!! :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:58 pm

TO RIGHT FELLA :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:01 pm

We saw as well it was live on Sky. Most prob had a better view than you. And how did you get back so quick ? Was you on the space shuttle ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:04 pm

i agree, yeah a defeat is hard to take, but we will loose many more, and so will others around us, im still happy, but if malky did play that 4-5-1 formation tonight. i would not have been happy, we were unlucky, cheating b*stard got his pen, better luck on tuesday :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:07 pm

ninianblue wrote:i agree, yeah a defeat is hard to take, but we will loose many more, and so will others around us, im still happy, but if malky did play that 4-5-1 formation tonight. i would not have been happy, we were unlucky, cheating b*stard got his pen, better luck on tuesday :ayatollah:

Not going to bite at the wind up merchants on here! ( previous post to you but we payed well tonight! Ngog made a difference when he came on but thought we wer'e much the better threat through out.Not going to win every game!

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:14 pm

gknighty89 wrote:
ninianblue wrote:i agree, yeah a defeat is hard to take, but we will loose many more, and so will others around us, im still happy, but if malky did play that 4-5-1 formation tonight. i would not have been happy, we were unlucky, cheating b*stard got his pen, better luck on tuesday :ayatollah:

Not going to bite at the wind up merchants on here! ( previous post to you but we payed well tonight! Ngog made a difference when he came on but thought we wer'e much the better threat through out.Not going to win every game!

Spoil sport :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: