Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Don't f*cking moan

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:15 pm

If you never paid the money and didn't travel up to Bolton don't f*cking moan 1,700 of us stood there proud. Not the best performance but certainly not the worst. Bolton were far from brilliant but just took their chances well. A very very long way to go and not many teams this season will negate our tactics and we will go up. KTF

Re: Don't f*cking moan

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:20 pm

CF51899 wrote:If you never paid the money and didn't travel up to Bolton don't f*cking moan 1,700 of us stood there proud. Not the best performance but certainly not the worst. Bolton were far from brilliant but just took their chances well. A very very long way to go and not many teams this season will negate our tactics and we will go up. KTF

Ah so because I did not go tonight I cant moan. I dont need to justify myself to this stupid thinking.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:23 pm

CF51899 wrote:If you never paid the money and didn't travel up to Bolton don't f*cking moan 1,700 of us stood there proud. Not the best performance but certainly not the worst. Bolton were far from brilliant but just took their chances well. A very very long way to go and not many teams this season will negate our tactics and we will go up. KTF

Exactly mate, a lot better than what we were start of season away from home.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:34 pm

We did not go to the game live so our opinion is not valid even though thousands of city fans watched ot on tv :roll: but well done for going up its clear that you fans can only judge a performance :roll:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:39 pm

i was just going to moan, but as i never went to the game and didnt pay. i cant say nothing :( , im going to start a post . you can all moan here. at no cost, or. paypal, moan here for £5 a go :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:27 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

Ah so because I did not go tonight I cant moan. I dont need to justify myself to this stupid thinking.

But to be fair..u literally moan at anything and everything (judging from previous posts)...not hating, but just saying. I do enjoy reading your moans tho.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:34 am

CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

But to be fair..u literally moan at anything and everything (judging from previous posts)...not hating, but just saying. I do enjoy reading your moans tho.

Thanks, I'll come to you for a character reference.

So what my moan tonight?

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:35 am

CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I didn't go and I want to moan :twisted:
Im gonna moan because we have spent over 5 million pound on 2 strikers, lost our star man for a season and nothing about it!
Im gonna moan, because gustede should be dropped.. for velikonja... I would stick connely up front as a target man before him based on NOW factor, Fu*k potential
and I want to moan at people who are getting carried away on good fortune, when the run of luck changes, which it will our point tally for the season will even out

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:41 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Thanks, I'll come to you for a character reference.

So what my moan tonight?

He has every right to moan okay! He is a Cardiff City fan!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:35 am

Who put ten pence in this teenie bopper :roll:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:44 am

LOL

Ive been to 70+ grounds, mostly when we were proper shit, so I dont need a f*cking pass fron you to give an opinion on the game.

Please dont make out those travelling to one of the most glamarous away fixtures of the season are some kind of super fans.

Try Bury away midweek, or a 12 hour round trip to Darlington to see us get stuffed. :roll: