Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How many underestimated bolton?

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:31 pm

That squad under new manager freedman will be pushing for top 2 come the end of the season..
It was always going to be tough and i wont single any player out or blame malky because we deserved a point tonight.
A win at charlton tuesday and a few results go for us and everything will be sound..
Plus we still have mutch and bellers to come back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Tonights result is not the end of the world plus a tough away game out of the way :ayatollah:

Re: How many underestimated bolton?

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:46 pm

i never i 've said to people all week it was going to be tough and i would have been happy with a point, with a squad like theirs they are bound to come good , they will definitley finish in the top 6

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Bolton have just dropped out of the ELP this plus the new manager it was always going to be hard. Disappointing again being in front then no picking up a point. This is a tough division to get out of so we have to tke the rough with the smooth.

Having said that our away form has to irove if we are to stay at the top of the league. Tuesday is a chance for us to get a win and set us up for another home win on Saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:13 am

Clearly Malky did.

:old:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:15 am

i had this game down as a draw ( 1-1 ) so NO .

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:20 am

Anyone who underestimated Bolton knows nothing about Football

They have just come down from the Premiership and had the likes of Petrov, Ngog, and Sordell a player our fans were
desperate to sign on the bench.

Man for Man yes we should have beaten them but we were out smarted today by Freedman and Lawrence.

Malky got owned, needs to take it on the chin and move on and learn a lesson.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:33 am

Always expecting a tough game.

Only had to hear their bench to judge they were just as strong as in depth.

New manager always looking to impress on first game.