Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The tension tonight

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Jesus, you'd think we're bottom of the table and just lost to the team one from bottom.

I thought it was a good performance, mason behind Helguson worked well. :roll:

Only thing I would say is Kimbo looked a bit lost at times... and can't defend however much he tries. :lol:

Re: The tension tonight

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Really baffling me is this . Your top of a very tight league. 7 out of 7 at home with some very good players still to come back and still lots of you are not happy!!!. Nobody walks this league. It gets better every year and at present you are the best team. F00k me us wurzels will swap wiv you, five on the bounce losses and only two points better off than last season, hellfire you lot dont know how good you got it.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:51 pm

suprised at how quiet we were tonight, usually 1500 away would be rocking, but you could tell everyone was tense!.... anyway i don't understand all the complaining and attacking of the manager, we played well tonight, just Bolton had the better of the chances and converted them! we just got to turn away loses into draws, then draws into wins, step by step! like they say no one walks this league, win your home games and pick up points away! :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:57 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:Really baffling me is this . Your top of a very tight league. 7 out of 7 at home with some very good players still to come back and still lots of you are not happy!!!. Nobody walks this league. It gets better every year and at present you are the best team. F00k me us wurzels will swap wiv you, five on the bounce losses and only two points better off than last season, hellfire you lot dont know how good you got it.

think you'll find the fact we now play in red with a shit badge has a part to play.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:38 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
whenthemoonshines wrote:Really baffling me is this . Your top of a very tight league. 7 out of 7 at home with some very good players still to come back and still lots of you are not happy!!!. Nobody walks this league. It gets better every year and at present you are the best team. F00k me us wurzels will swap wiv you, five on the bounce losses and only two points better off than last season, hellfire you lot dont know how good you got it.

think you'll find the fact we now play in red with a shit badge has a part to play.

I think you'll find our fans have cried and moaned long before the rebrand :roll:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Todays game is in the past - history now. Roll on Tuesday and 3 points :D

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:54 pm

ive turned the pump off on the gold fish tank, lets see how they like to suffer, kev and earnie will get the pump back on after a victory at charlton :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Playing in red with a shit badge..... That a dig at us wurzels!!!!! Seriously keep it up and you will get 90 points and that means promotion. Geez, anyone would think you were struggling.bit of a joke on this forum sometimes, some of your fans are cluelesss

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Kimbo look lost? He didnt give the ball away. A dubious pen against him. Turned to shit when he went off.

That double one two he played beginning of the 2nd half when Mason was slow off the mark should have seen us go 2 nil up.

When 3 of your 6 midfield / front men include Cowie, Gunnarson amd Rudy ots no wonder we lost the plot.

Need our injured players back asap.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:06 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:Playing in red with a shit badge..... That a dig at us wurzels!!!!! Seriously keep it up and you will get 90 points and that means promotion. Geez, anyone would think you were struggling.bit of a joke on this forum sometimes, some of our fans are cluelesss

The joke is your club Jethro

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:20 am

Thats rich considering you lot over the last few months. We may be shit and struggling, just like you lot for the majority of your history. Just the kind of answer i expected from you as you never seem to welcome opposition fans do you polo. Oh and i think you will find Jethro was cornish... :roll:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:52 am

jinks-rct wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

I think you'll find our fans have cried and moaned long before the rebrand :roll:
our lot could moan and be nagative about the grass being too green ffs

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:57 am

Baz. Are you happy with your current situation and league position? I mean top of the league is the aim aint it? Sometimes cant understand some people on here, so much negativity.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:07 pm

Kimbo can't defend?what about Taylor all came down his side and he was no where to be seen as usual.Mc naughten should be playing instead.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Yes but away from home we are cr@p. We even got hammererd by you FFS :lol:

Thought you'd do a lot better this season TBH. What appears to be the problem? :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:52 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:Baz. Are you happy with your current situation and league position? I mean top of the league is the aim aint it? Sometimes cant understand some people on here, so much negativity.
cant complain we are top of the league playing good football got 4 1st team players out, i am not fussed on the red or the badge but the powers to be are insistant we have it, but what i cant get over is the whingeing pricks on here moaning and half of them have not got a clue what they are on about

at the end of the day we are Cardiff City and no season if ever gonna be a walkover, but top of the league with our squad, yes i am happy

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:25 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
whenthemoonshines wrote:Baz. Are you happy with your current situation and league position? I mean top of the league is the aim aint it? Sometimes cant understand some people on here, so much negativity.
cant complain we are top of the league playing good football got 4 1st team players out, i am not fussed on the red or the badge but the powers to be are insistant we have it, but what i cant get over is the whingeing pricks on here moaning and half of them have not got a clue what they are on about

at the end of the day we are Cardiff City and no season if ever gonna be a walkover, but top of the league with our squad, yes i am happy

:ayatollah:

Feel the same.

Enjoying this season and its set to get even more dramatic and exciting.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Moonboots so did I. We really miss a defensive midfielder and a decent CB . Let Cisse go at end of season and have not replaced him. Going forward we are a match for anyone yet have yearned for a quality CB since before MCinnes took over . Really frustrating that another struggle has already begun. Would take boring 1-0 every week even if we are gettin value for mobey at home each game.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:22 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:Moonboots so did I. We really miss a defensive midfielder and a decent CB . Let Cisse go at end of season and have not replaced him. Going forward we are a match for anyone yet have yearned for a quality CB since before MCinnes took over . Really frustrating that another struggle has already begun. Would take boring 1-0 every week even if we are gettin value for mobey at home each game.

Have you got any money for January window? If not it could be a big struggle. Can see Ipswich pulling clear. :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:46 am

Should have money to spend in january as we have to bring in someone . To be honest we are not really playing that bad just needa lucky result to kick us on , maybe a result at brum tmro or charlton on sunday, two games that are definetly winnable. Go easy on charlton tmro, dont want them coming to us on sunday smarting from a right hammering. :ayatollah: