Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VELIKONJA OVER GESTEDE

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:57 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Well I hate him. He offers nothing.

How can you hate a person you've never even met?

So you dont hate Hitler? :roll:

I dont agree about hating Rudy and he does have his pros and cons but today we needed more than lump it up to him specially when only one header provided a chance for us. I dont agree with only having 1 striker on the bench either and speically when taking off a striker for a winger

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:11 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
ninianblue wrote:gestede is shit, glad malky read my views on here to play a 4-4-2. hope he takes note gestede is shit, hes not a learning youngster hes 24, and should be at the top of his game, league 1 player, that was malkys mistake tonight bringing him on :roll:

Many strikers of his kind haven't peaked until their late twenties.

What a load of utter bollocks.

If there are so many please roll them off?

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:32 am

Die Walkure wrote:Gestede seems a nice guy, so I like him personally, but he he's not good enough at this level and should never be anywhere near our squad this season, let alone get on to the pitch.

That hits the nail on the head.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:45 am

ffs, how many times..

rudy wins 1 in 3 headers, doesnt ever dribble with the ball, doesnt ever find spaces in the box even when the opposition have 1 or 2 less men..

if you watch the game again there was countless balls into the box in the latter part of the second half and he should have been coming across the front man to get something on them.. not once did he achieve this..

people can defend him all they want but he is really not good enough. we lacked a cutting edge in and around the box yesterday and he is only suited to a certain game type. we should be trying velikonja in the same role that we used nicky maynard in. playing off the last man, running with the ball into the area and getting the shot away or drawing the foul like maynard did.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:20 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Fair play, fans always find a scapegoat, but this hatred of Gestede really is quite something.

LOL. Compared to digs Jay used to get , its nothing and what's Gestede done for the team other than be pretty useless , unfit and always getting injured ?

Think its about time Vel was giving the call over Ges

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:34 am

I would like to give Velikonja a run out over Rudi. Nothing personal.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Well I hate him. He offers nothing.

You hate him because he offers nothing??? That's sad and pathetic.