Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We will storm this league

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Should have won this game, they were poor and were there for the taking. If we played the whole game like we did the last 10 minutes we would have won by a mile.
Very frustrating!!

Mind you were still top even with key players out, we just need to be ruthless when we are playing away, we will then storm this league

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: We will storm this league

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm

broadlandsblue1960 wrote:Should have won this game, they were poor and were there for the taking. If we played the whole game like we did the last 10 minutes we would have won by a mile.
Very frustrating!!

Mind you were still top even with key players out, we just need to be ruthless when we are playing away, we will then storm this league

YES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm

I'm a bit concerned about Mutch and Smith. We know how Bellamy is, but Mutch (how long does it take for a foot injury to heal?!) and Smith are two very important players and they've suddenly become injury-prone. Smith especially.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:36 pm

I don't think we'll 'storm' it, but I'm confident that we will take the title.

We need Bellamy, Smith and Mutch back ASAP. If only we had Maynard fit, he is the one we miss the most in my opinion

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I'm a bit concerned about Mutch and Smith. We know how Bellamy is, but Mutch (how long does it take for a foot injury to heal?!) and Smith are two very important players and they've suddenly become injury-prone. Smith especially.

Were hanging in there at the top at the moment. Considering 4 of our top signings are out and have been for weeks it shows there are not too many teams to worry about. When these players come back, watch us storm the league

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:40 pm

broadlandsblue1960 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I'm a bit concerned about Mutch and Smith. We know how Bellamy is, but Mutch (how long does it take for a foot injury to heal?!) and Smith are two very important players and they've suddenly become injury-prone. Smith especially.

Were hanging in there at the top at the moment. Considering 4 of our top signings are out and have been for weeks it shows there are not too many teams to worry about. When these players come back, watch us storm the league

I'm fairly sure City will finish in the top two when these players eventually return. If they ever do.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:51 pm

We will storm the league? I wish :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:22 pm

I do think our away form will change soon & as long as we keep winning home then wen our key players return we'l be fine.ps.give etien a crack he got goals in him mun.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:46 pm

broadlandsblue1960 wrote:Should have won this game, they were poor and were there for the taking. If we played the whole game like we did the last 10 minutes we would have won by a mile.
Very frustrating!!

To positive for this forum :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:55 pm

nobody will storm the championship it's the toughest league of them all imo, but we will get better especially when we are at full strength :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:33 pm

foot injuries are notorious for being slow healing as there is not much flesh protecting bone and if gets damaged it takes ages to heal , had shin injury same thing lack flesh around bone, was painfull for weeks so guess its same for much not lot can do to heal it just time!