Re: The lucky colour red

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Wrong shorts, record intact.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm

At least TLG will be happy :?

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Gonzo wrote:At least TLG will be happy :?

....... and some others !!!

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:40 pm

We lost because we sat back and let Bolton do what they wanted in the second half ! :evil:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:We lost because we sat back and let Bolton do what they wanted in the second half ! :evil:

We lost because of the referee Nukes.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:58 pm

It wasn't our night.

Let's hope our first loss in red is followed by our first win in blue.

:roll: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:We lost because we sat back and let Bolton do what they wanted in the second half ! :evil:

To be fair Ian as far as I am concerned the ref made only one bad call all game and that was the penalty. Apart from that he was spot on. Now the linesman robbed Bolton of a goal so it evens itself out. That was my take of it and those decisions apart I thought he called it right. Also I would of been aggrieved if that penalty shout towards the end was given and it was against us :o

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

To be fair Ian as far as I am concerned the ref made only one bad call all game and that was the penalty. Apart from that he was spot on. Now the linesman robbed Bolton of a goal so it evens itself out. That was my take of it and those decisions apart I thought he called it right. Also I would of been aggrieved if that penalty shout towards the end was given and it was against us :o

I am dumbfounded that you think that they deserved a pen yet we didnt INCREDIBLE!

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Their penalty was never one but yes you can forgive that decision because like you I though it was a legal goal. However the way he gave them their penalty he should have given us our one. What is goodor the goose is good for the gander, thats how referrees play the game, this ref did not apply the same logic for both teams.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:42 pm

ive never bought into this bollocks have the lucky red kit, we are doing well this season because of the money spent in the summer , nothing to do with colour and today proved it , when it came to the big calls with the penalty given to them and the one not given to us we didn't get any luck

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:44 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I am dumbfounded that you think that they deserved a pen yet we didnt INCREDIBLE!

oh for fook sakes read the post again. I said he made one bad call and that was there penalty!! Fooking learn to read :o There was NO legitimate penalty claims all game :roll:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

oh for fook sakes read the post again. I said he made one bad call and that was there penalty!! Fooking learn to read :o There was NO legitimate penalty claims all game :roll:

You said there was only one bad call all game (the offside goal) hence the ref made a correct decision with their pen! :roll:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:56 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

You said there was only one bad call all game (the offside goal) hence the ref made a correct decision with their pen! :roll:

Who the fook taught you to read Swansealad ?

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:59 pm

f**k i just read it again :oops:

Still think ours was a stonewaller tho

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:18 pm

its a lucky colour in asia, not f*cking greater manchester :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:31 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:f**k i just read it again :oops:

Still think ours was a stonewaller tho

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Bolton's disallowed goal showed as replays on sky sports, is played onside by all four of our defenders!! :lol:

Bolton should never have had a penalty from a challenge Kim Bo backed right out of last minute.
Cardiff should have had a penalty after Warnock almost tripped hudson up with his arms across Mark's legs!

we should have won - we didn't !

get over it, and lets move on to Charlton now midweek.....
Decisions/luck in a season are levelled out eventually after 46 games.....