Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malkys Stubborness

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Lets have a f*cking go away from home, we have the best attacking squad in the league for f**k sake. His stubborness and tactics will keep this club in the mire for years to come. This would not have happened under Dave Jones, not at all.

"IN MALKY WE TRUST" Bollocks, what a load of old blether.

:old: :old:

Re: Malkys Stubborness

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Still top of the league, but if we are gonna come unstuck later in the season it will be because of our away form. We cannot keep up the home record forever.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Lets have a f*cking go away from home, we have the best attacking squad in the league for f**k sake. His stubborness and tactics will keep this club in the mire for years to come. This would not have happened under Dave Jones, not at all.

you are full of shit f*cking idiot

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:36 pm

He wenr 442 like u all wanted

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Ffs we lost against a very strong Bolton side it's not the end of it look at the squad they got

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Lets have a f*cking go away from home, we have the best attacking squad in the league for f**k sake. His stubborness and tactics will keep this club in the mire for years to come. This would not have happened under Dave Jones, not at all.

A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare.
Here are seven things to think about before you open your mouth . . .

1. You may not know all the facts.
2. You may speak too quickly.
3. You may say too much.
4. You may use the truth as a club to hurt others.
5. You may say something you regret later.
6. You may hurt innocent bystanders.
7. You may reveal your own weakness.
:old: :old: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:

Oh f**k off you precious sod. Nice contribution to the discussion.

Bring back Dave Jones, he may be a c**t but he was our c**t and got on with the f*cking job.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:15 am

bluebirdsince1948,

He needs to mix it up, we had nothing to lose today, stick someone else up front, shove noone up their for 20 minutes or frei,
anything but Gustede ... until he proves his worth he should be 4th choice, hes had his chance

If I wanted to watch dancing on Ice I would go to the ice rink,

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:45 am

U have no idea about fooball at all. Bluebird since 48 u must have been wlaking around with shit in your eyes for f*cking years ! f**k UP U PRICK :ayatollah: :D

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:45 am

I must say some decent debate going on with bluebird since 1948 :roll: lots of name calling by yellow toothed brace face park bench flagon drinking teens and scruffy student types, the old guard would be furious in there graves at these replys :shock:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:

Oh f**k off you precious sod. Nice contribution to the discussion.

Bring back Dave Jones, he may be a c**t but he was our c**t and got on with the f*cking job.

Ahh only kidding mun, don't agree with Jonesy though :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:39 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:bluebirdsince1948,

He needs to mix it up, we had nothing to lose today, stick someone else up front, shove noone up their for 20 minutes or frei,
anything but Gustede ... until he proves his worth he should be 4th choice, hes had his chance

If I wanted to watch dancing on Ice I would go to the ice rink,

We must attack away from home like we do at home. We have earned ourselves a few points at the top of the tree before yesterdays game and we should have just gone for it. Gestede is a shower of shit, why we got rid of Parkin just baffles me it truly does.

Bring back the beast.

:old:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:12 am

At least Malky does try to switch things around tactically when it is clearly obvious something isn't working in a game...

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:37 am

Maybe agree to an extent about Malky's stubborness but Jonesy was a lot worse, f**k knows how many times when Naylor was picked when he was at really big low, Bothroyd had his 'big I am' moments, refusing to change the game by making subs, singling out Matthew's for an own goal which he couldn't help, refusing to start with Ramsey in the FA cup final and don't get me started about his love child (SHITE) Bywater. :evil: