Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

REF BOTTLED IT

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:21 pm

The f*cking wanker bottled it and cost us atleast a point first class prick :evil:

Re: REF BOTTLED IT

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:24 pm

It all evens out.

Never a penalty but had a perfectly good goal disallowed.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:08 pm

Cardiff boss Malky Mackay fumed at the officials after seeing his side beaten 2-1 by Bolton.

Craig Noone had set the leaders on their way but a Martin Petrov penalty that left Mackay raging was followed by a David Ngog winner.

"Do I feel hard done by? In a word yes," said Mackay. "Bolton had to come out and have a go in the second half and they got a penalty from nothing.

"David Ngog dived before he was even touched. I certainly hope the referee and the linesman look at their performances because neither of them were good enough.

"They had a goal which could have been given but the standard of officiating overall was not good enough.

"It has ultimately cost us the game and that could prove to be vital at the end of the season."

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:49 am

Bolton had a good goal disallowed aswell so did the ref and linesman bottle it with them 2? At end of the day we didnt take our chances simple as that wish us bluebirds would stop making excuses and blaming officals etc! We lost the game didnt take our chances which btw basically all come last 20 when chasing bloody game

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:35 am

citybluechris wrote:Bolton had a good goal disallowed aswell so did the ref and linesman bottle it with them 2? At end of the day we didnt take our chances simple as that wish us bluebirds would stop making excuses and blaming officals etc! We lost the game didnt take our chances which btw basically all come last 20 when chasing bloody game

Bolton having their dodgy penalty evened out their disallowed goal, but what evened out Hudson's stone wall penalty? That's right, nothing! The officials weren't good enough but the decisions for Bolton overall evened out. The decisions for us however didn't even out, so unfortunately once again, we are talking about incompetant officials denying us what would have been a very good point.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:37 am

Bolton had a perfectly good goal ruled out and had a man sent off. I don't think this is a match to criticise the ref.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:39 am

No Smoking wrote:Bolton had a perfectly good goal ruled out and had a man sent off. I don't think this is a match to criticise the ref.

He should have sent off Warnock as well! :)

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:33 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Cardiff boss Malky Mackay fumed at the officials after seeing his side beaten 2-1 by Bolton.

Craig Noone had set the leaders on their way but a Martin Petrov penalty that left Mackay raging was followed by a David Ngog winner.

"Do I feel hard done by? In a word yes," said Mackay. "Bolton had to come out and have a go in the second half and they got a penalty from nothing.

"David Ngog dived before he was even touched. I certainly hope the referee and the linesman look at their performances because neither of them were good enough.

"They had a goal which could have been given but the standard of officiating overall was not good enough.

"It has ultimately cost us the game and that could prove to be vital at the end of the season."

MM been taking tips of DJ i see, f**k all to do with his team or set up or even the 5 shots we managed in 95mins :lol: :shock:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:21 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
citybluechris wrote:Bolton had a good goal disallowed aswell so did the ref and linesman bottle it with them 2? At end of the day we didnt take our chances simple as that wish us bluebirds would stop making excuses and blaming officals etc! We lost the game didnt take our chances which btw basically all come last 20 when chasing bloody game

Bolton having their dodgy penalty evened out their disallowed goal, but what evened out Hudson's stone wall penalty? That's right, nothing! The officials weren't good enough but the decisions for Bolton overall evened out. The decisions for us however didn't even out, so unfortunately once again, we are talking about incompetant officials denying us what would have been a very good point.

The Hudson collision was the same as Turner taking down Kevin Davies first half. So that evens that out.

Dougie was positive and brought on players we couldnt handle whereas Malky opted for a donkey.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:59 am

Bates failed to book Mills in the first half when Mason was breaking towards their penalty area. Pulling an opponent back like Mills did is a yellow card offence any day of the week and had Bates done his job it would have put a lot of pressure for the rest of the game.

Having said that Warnock was not under any pressure because he just continued to dive in seemingly knowing the referee would bottle any decision to give him a second yellow.

Bolton have in the main kept the squad they had in the PL last season and added tothat with players like Mills and Warnock. Last night was always going to be one of our toughest away games of the season. We did enough to deserve a draw but the referee failed us.

The only real surprise for me last night was it took a dive from Ngog to get a penalty when Eagles spent the entire game going over whenever one of our players looked at him.

Put our 4 missing players into our team and ask yourself which team would look likely to get promoted :? Helguson and Mason were poor last night and how we missed the movement, energy and pace of Bellamy.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:51 pm

castleblue wrote:Bates failed to book Mills in the first half when Mason was breaking towards their penalty area. Pulling an opponent back like Mills did is a yellow card offence any day of the week and had Bates done his job it would have put a lot of pressure for the rest of the game.

Having said that Warnock was not under any pressure because he just continued to dive in seemingly knowing the referee would bottle any decision to give him a second yellow.

Bolton have in the main kept the squad they had in the PL last season and added tothat with players like Mills and Warnock. Last night was always going to be one of our toughest away games of the season. We did enough to deserve a draw but the referee failed us.

The only real surprise for me last night was it took a dive from Ngog to get a penalty when Eagles spent the entire game going over whenever one of our players looked at him.

Put our 4 missing players into our team and ask yourself which team would look likely to get promoted :? Helguson and Mason were poor last night and how we missed the movement, energy and pace of Bellamy.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Here here :ayatollah: totally agree