Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Chelsea Fans

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:58 am

That wasn't the main clash of the day.

Admittedly I wasn't there for that one and have only seen the news report which shows the swans as the winners in that one but surely the main clash was outside Martha's?

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:12 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:No, for me football is about an atmosphere with a bit of an edge, not two clubs trying to fall in love with each other. The best atmospheres are when there is a big rivalry or hatred between sets of fans. Once the game is over, everyone goes on their way.

Thing is Baz, the Liberty was rocking on Saturday, and I mean rocking
Since our move to the Liberty away fans come and go as they please and as long as they don't act up they are welcome in all pubs, one day, it might hit home with you lot, but then again

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:12 am

No mate,was ot side mathers as u lot come up the rd and ther wer les then 50 of us as most whent sown the sandfields were we allway went and in fairness there were several hundred of u and we stood no chance most were on there toes but some did have a go but got well done.
Main of was on high st that day with decent numbers on both sides(there were more of us then u)there tho bot not by a great deal

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:16 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:No, for me football is about an atmosphere with a bit of an edge, not two clubs trying to fall in love with each other. The best atmospheres are when there is a big rivalry or hatred between sets of fans. Once the game is over, everyone goes on their way.

Since our move to the Liberty away fans come and go as they please and as long as they don't act up they are welcome in all pubs, one day, it might hit home with you lot, but then again

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:49 am

No mate,was ot side mathers as u lot come up the rd and ther wer les then 50 of us as most whent sown the sandfields were we allway went and in fairness there were several hundred of u and we stood no chance most were on there toes but some did have a go but got well done.
Main of was on high st that day with decent numbers on both sides(there were more of us then u)there tho bot not by a great deal

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:37 am

Birchgrove wrote:

That's not true - Cardiff weren't welcome to "come and go as we please" ;) :lol:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:42 am

swansealad69 wrote:No mate,was ot side mathers as u lot come up the rd and ther wer les then 50 of us as most whent sown the sandfields were we allway went and in fairness there were several hundred of u and we stood no chance most were on there toes but some did have a go but got well done.

f**k, that was hard work to read.

We'll say you won that day, just please, stop typing.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:46 am

swansealad69 wrote:No mate,was ot side mathers as u lot come up the rd and ther wer les then 50 of us as most whent sown the sandfields were we allway went and in fairness there were several hundred of u and we stood no chance most were on there toes but some did have a go but got well done.

Is this how Jacks normally talk to each other? :lol: