Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chelsea Fans

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Are the Chelsea fans singing "You Jack Bastards"?

Not heard any other team call Swansea jacks apart from us.

Re: Chelsea Fans

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:26 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Are the Chelsea fans singing "You Jack Bastards"?

probably 'you black bastards' tbh

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:27 pm

I'm sure I just saw Charlotte Church aswell! What the hell is she doing there, she's born and bred In Cardiff! Slapper!!

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:28 pm

CraigMc wrote:

:)

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:30 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:
CraigMc wrote:

:)

just went on the livestream for the game, totally singing you jack bastards haha

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:01 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:I'm sure I just saw Charlotte Church aswell! What the hell is she doing there, she's born and bred In Cardiff! Slapper!!

Getting fingered by someone ,yeeeeeeeesssssss 0-1 :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:10 pm

No lads dont get to excited as we sing that to our own...

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:15 pm

let me clear this up for you. chelsea fans sing who's the tw*t with the drum, the tw*t holds the drum up and swansea fans sing there's the tw*t with the drum followed by you jack b*stard aimed at the drummer also the chelsea fans join in with you jack b*stard, all great banter and in good nature which adds to a good atmosphere, whitch you now nothing about.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:19 pm

j.m2672 wrote:let me clear this up for you. chelsea fans sing who's the tw*t with the drum, the tw*t holds the drum up and swansea fans sing there's the tw*t with the drum followed by you jack b*stard aimed at the drummer also the chelsea fans join in with you jack b*stard, all great banter and in good nature which adds to a good atmosphere, whitch you now nothing about.

Bunch of freaks if you ask me.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:40 pm

j.m2672 wrote:let me clear this up for you. chelsea fans sing who's the tw*t with the drum, the tw*t holds the drum up and swansea fans sing there's the tw*t with the drum followed by you jack b*stard aimed at the drummer also the chelsea fans join in with you jack b*stard, all great banter and in good nature which adds to a good atmosphere, whitch you now nothing about.

Oh there we are then, that's all nice and chummy isn't it. :roll:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:55 pm

All sounds a bit homosexual

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:59 pm

i bet the gay bars were choc-a-block after the game! :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Comedy gold this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Swansea fans have banter with Chelsea Fans :)

You Redbirds fight Bolton stewards :oops:

Oh the irony of it all :|

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:Swansea fans have banter with Chelsea Fans :) They were most probably laughing at you not with you.

You Redbirds fight Bolton stewards :oops: Respect to our fans

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:Swansea fans have banter with Chelsea Fans :) They were most probably laughing at you not with you.

You Redbirds fight Bolton stewards :oops: [color=#FF0000]Respect to our fans[/color]

Bless him he still thinks it's the 1980's

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

You Redbirds fight Bolton stewards :oops: [color=#FF0000]Respect to our fans[/color]

:lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Pwoper naughty cardiff boys are mun :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Do you all have a cwtch at half time and full time too? :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:42 pm

AHERNE wrote:i bet the gay bars were choc-a-block after the game! :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

sums you lot up really , you turn up at a ground and expect a ruck with anything that moves, stuck in the past i think

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:48 pm

No, for me football is about an atmosphere with a bit of an edge, not two clubs trying to fall in love with each other. The best atmospheres are when there is a big rivalry or hatred between sets of fans. Once the game is over, everyone goes on their way.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:02 pm

SCFC wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Hmm the 80s when Cardiff fans were Mental and the Jacks ran in all directions. Hmmm the 80s when Cardiff took over your Shitty Town and took the piss at will. Hmmm love the 80s i does :D

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
SCFC wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Hmm the 80s when Cardiff fans were Mental and the Jacks ran in all directions. Hmmm the 80s when Cardiff took over your Shitty Town and took the piss at will. Hmmm love the 80s i does :D

Careful Nukes you will get reminded of the swimaway which the entire town of swansea revels in.

As for the 80s-isn't that the IQ of the average Jack.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:23 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
SCFC wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Careful Nukes you will get reminded of the swimaway which the entire town of swansea revels in.

Nah they are stuck in the 50s Chief :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

As for the 80s-isn't that the IQ of the average Jack.[/quote]
Nah they are stuck in the 50s Chief :lol: [/quote]
Is that IQ or fashion?

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Is that IQ or fashion?[/quote]

Both.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

They aint that up to date Chief :lol: does that answer that one ?

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:Pwoper naughty cardiff boys are mun :lol:

What's worse, that or emulating Swansea and being loudmouthed cowards?

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Nah they are stuck in the 50s Chief :lol:

They aint that up to date Chief :lol: does that answer that one ?[/quote]
Absolutely! :lol:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:07 am

Now now steve u know we never run from u and apart from 91 when u smashed a window and attacked a few lads the main clash if the day on high st cardiff were truly smashed.
But them good old days are gine for good because u cant even swear in the prem thes days(not that cardiff would know)