Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WATCHING SOCCER AM

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:21 am

BOLTON STADIUM.jpg
Watching soccer AM in my hotel room that is built into the Reebok stadium and overlooking the pitch, nice cup of coffee and a browse on the net, will pop down for breakfast before watching the Man U Arsenal game on sky whilst having lunch and a pint, may have a swim in the hotel's leisure club before our game.

Hope it don't rain,because the ten yard walk from our hotel to the away turnstile could see us get damp,I hate modern football, I miss those days standing on railway sleepers in the rain at a rain soaked wind swept Halifax Shay stadium with two hundred City fans, how I miss the good old times. ;)

Gwyn Davies, lording it up and taking the piss at the Reebok stadium. 8-) :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: WATCHING SOCCER AM

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:39 am

Exellent, i stayed in 1 of those rooms a few months ago, i work for devere who run the hotel ajoined onto the reebok, and had a meeting up there
I also had the chance this weekend to stay up there again and work in the kitchens for the day with the chance to watch the game from directors lounge, but ive had to work instead :evil: :evil:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:49 am

f**k me thats the life gwyn, whats the damage for a night there :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:32 am

BigGwynram wrote:
BOLTON STADIUM.jpg
Watching soccer AM in my hotel room that is built into the Reebok stadium and overlooking the pitch, nice cup of coffee and a browse on the net, will pop down for breakfast before watching the Man U Arsenal game on sky whilst having lunch and a pint, may have a swim in the hotel's leisure club before our game.

Hope it don't rain,because the ten yard walk from our hotel to the away turnstile could see us get damp,I hate modern football, I miss those days standing on railway sleepers in the rain at a rain soaked wind swept Halifax Shay stadium with two hundred City fans, how I miss the good old times. ;)

Gwyn Davies, lording it up and taking the piss at the Reebok stadium. 8-) :lol: :lol:

good fun on those sleepers thow,transit full off strongbow being picked up at the king squre barry good old days hope they over thow

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:41 am

What is to stop you watching the game Gwyn in your room whilst having a skin full ? Hmmmm

Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:01 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:f**k me thats the life gwyn, whats the damage for a night there :lol: :ayatollah:

£150 normal rate, but late rooms.com cost me £79 room rate, so Corky came up with me because no cost in real terms,so I booked a twin and the messed up, so we wound up with one deluxe double for me obviously :lol: and Corky in a standard double ;) at no extra charge, it really is the dogs bollox here. 8-)

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Class!!!

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:19 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:f**k me thats the life gwyn, whats the damage for a night there :lol: :ayatollah:

£150 normal rate, but late rooms.com cost me £79 room rate, so Corky came up with me because no cost in real terms,so I booked a twin and the messed up, so we wound up with one deluxe double for me obviously :lol: and Corky in a standard double ;) at no extra charge, it really is the dogs bollox here. 8-)

Dont lie gywn you shared the bed and had a good spooning session with corky :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:27 pm

I can imagine the Police and the Stewards storming his room and throwing him out because he walked to the bathroom in an aggressive manner :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I can imagine the Police and the Stewards storming his room and throwing him out because he walked to the bathroom in an aggressive manner :lol:

:lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:45 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Dont lie gywn you shared the bed and had a good spooning session with corky :lol: :ayatollah:

I was tempted when I seen his gaylord Mo stache. ;)