Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

why other teams...

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:33 am

why fans from other teams think we have a slight interest in them is beyond me ??
Swansea for example they honestly think we are concerned with what goes on in caravan country :lol: :lol:

and that idiot of a leeds fans who for some reason comes on here after every leeds game to keep us updated with how many other insects he traveled with to watch his shit team,loose i for one couldnt give a rats arse about other teams :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

does it piss anyone else off????

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: why other teams...

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:36 am

zakccfc wrote:why fans from other teams think we have a slight interest in them is beyond me ??
Swansea for example they honestly think we are concerned with what goes on in caravan country :lol: :lol:

and that idiot of a leeds fans who for some reason comes on here after every leeds game to keep us updated with how many other insects he traveled with to watch his shit team,loose i for one couldnt give a rats arse about other teams :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I just ignore that "Leeds fan" as he's blatantly not a Leeds fan.
As for the jacks that post on here. Some are actually decent posters who can hold a sensible debate better than some city fans on here.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:38 am

milly44 wrote:
zakccfc wrote:why fans from other teams think we have a slight interest in them is beyond me ??

As for the jacks that post on here. Some are actually decent posters who can hold a sensible debate better than some city fans on here.

i wasnt just talking about on here if you have a look at the cardiff city and swansea city banter page on facebook there are many a jack that thinks we actually give a rats arse about them....

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:42 am

I had to leave that group on Facebook mate. Found it cringey as f**k!!

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:48 am

I come on here for a bit of banter and enjoy reading some posts,I got to be honest its better than swans i find it boring im a scfc fan through and through but planet swans not for me.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:10 am

milly44 wrote:

:thumbup: totally agree milly.that leedservicecrew fellow is cringworthy.the jack lads are good crack.some away fans like the jacks and myself prefer it here to our own forums.better crack

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:06 pm

jtc wrote:
milly44 wrote:

:thumbup: totally agree milly.that leedservicecrew fellow is cringworthy.the jack lads are good crack.some away fans like the jacks and myself prefer it here to our own forums.better crack

:thumbright:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:15 pm

scotsjack wrote:
jtc wrote:
milly44 wrote:

:thumbright:

He said "some"

;)

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:24 pm

It good to have other team fans on here. Of course there is the danger that they will bring with them their idiots, in fact it is quaranteed. On the whole though I feel this board is blessed with decent fans form other team, we are not doing too bad with the Jacks as well.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:46 pm

The Leeds poster is certainly not Leeds.

It's a good thing when we get decent oppo fans on here, such as StanQPR and a few others. There will always be the village idiots and there are four of the usual jack suspects included in that. They do make me laugh though. I honestly still don't understand why they come on here as it would be the last thing I would do. I've never seen such cases of inferiority complexes and obsession with us. A couple say that they find Planet Scum boring. Its like saying that you find your girlfriend boring or that you don't like your job. Just go and get a better one. Or a better team to support.

And I have suspicions that No Smoking/Roath Magic is someone that you wouldn't employ as a babysitter. A very, very odd individual indeed......

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:08 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:The Leeds poster is certainly not Leeds.

It's a good thing when we get decent oppo fans on here, such as StanQPR and a few others. There will always be the village idiots and there are four of the usual jack suspects included in that. They do make me laugh though. I honestly still don't understand why they come on here as it would be the last thing I would do. I've never seen such cases of inferiority complexes and obsession with us. A couple say that they find Planet Scum boring. Its like saying that you find your girlfriend boring or that you don't like your job. Just go and get a better one. Or a better team to support.

And I have suspicions that No Smoking/Roath Magic is someone that you wouldn't employ as a babysitter. A very, very odd individual indeed......

[ike i said it is boring got nothing to about the team i support swansea city til i die not at all obsessed with you like winding you feckers up thats all :D

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:13 pm

its mad, these jacks just get back from old trafford. or anfield, and post like they support the jacks :roll:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:23 pm

ninianblue wrote:its mad, these jacks just get back from old trafford. or anfield, and post like they support the jacks :roll:

Home to Chelsea today tit :roll: