Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: If your child grew up and supported Swansea instead?

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:14 pm

waddle wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
waddle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Prime example of Swansea fans thinking they're big time for good now. You could easily be relegated nd replaced by your big brothers :lol:

In all seriousness, my missus is a jack ST holder.. :?

Don't think anyone's naive enough to think we'll be big time for good just enjoying it while we are

Glad to see you have an element of good sense.

By the way, do you call yourself waddle because you are fat and walk like a duck?

no it's because my cock is so big i can't walk properly ;)

:lol:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:19 pm

waddle wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
waddle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Prime example of Swansea fans thinking they're big time for good now. You could easily be relegated nd replaced by your big brothers :lol:

Don't think anyone's naive enough to think we'll be big time for good just enjoying it while we are

By the way, do you call yourself waddle because you are fat and walk like a duck?

Always knew you were a massive cock :lol:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:20 pm

waddle wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
waddle wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:44 pm

waddle wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
waddle wrote:

Unfortunately for your boyfriend/mother/cousin/sister I suspect that fat and walk like a duck is the more feasible explanation.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:08 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
waddle wrote:it might be something you will have to get used to in future fellas , kids these days rightly or wrongly look at the "big boys" in the premier league and want to be associated with success , youngsters are fickle and may not want to be associated with the dross of the lower leagues , you can't really blame them for wanting to support a local premier league side , better than man u or liverpool surely

TThat's what you want to believe. :lol: Kids either support clubs in the top 4 or their local team for family reasons, Swansea aren't considered as "big boys". As kids grow up, they eventually support their local team. Kids from Cardiff will never support Swansea, especially as we're on the up.

100% true. Lets be absolutely honest here, Swansea, like many other remote areas of the UK are out of touch and so the natives are by and large a bit 'backwards'. Its always been the same. Even if City were in the lower leagues, no local youngster would dream of supporting Swansea as it would be seen as a backwards step, even to a kid. However, it will be interesting to see how many more fans from Way Out West we attract when we go up.

This is a classic. So we can attract spanish internationals but not a kid from Kenfig Hill :lol:
Fair play what a deluded bunch of cnuts.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:40 pm

jackf wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
waddle wrote:it might be something you will have to get used to in future fellas , kids these days rightly or wrongly look at the "big boys" in the premier league and want to be associated with success , youngsters are fickle and may not want to be associated with the dross of the lower leagues , you can't really blame them for wanting to support a local premier league side , better than man u or liverpool surely

TThat's what you want to believe. :lol: Kids either support clubs in the top 4 or their local team for family reasons, Swansea aren't considered as "big boys". As kids grow up, they eventually support their local team. Kids from Cardiff will never support Swansea, especially as we're on the up.

100% true. Lets be absolutely honest here, Swansea, like many other remote areas of the UK are out of touch and so the natives are by and large a bit 'backwards'. Its always been the same. Even if City were in the lower leagues, no local youngster would dream of supporting Swansea as it would be seen as a backwards step, even to a kid. However, it will be interesting to see how many more fans from Way Out West we attract when we go up.

This is a classic. So we can attract spanish internationals but not a kid from Kenfig Hill :lol:
Fair play what a deluded bunch of cnuts.

.......Heh. Our latest Backwards Obsessed Mimimum-Wager with an Inferiority Complex. I assume the 'F' in his username stands for 'Fuckwit'. Not only has he no sense, he also has no shame. His Mum's Facebook status still reads 'Still Suing Abortion Clinic'. His Dad's reads 'Sorry World, Retard Son Still Lives, f**k My Luck'.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:48 pm

........I gotta admit, I do enjoy it when we get these obsessed backward fuckwits on here - its a bit like fishing but instead of fish you get retards. Some of them have got more posts than some of us and they say their not obsessed. Hilarious! Now, let's wait for Junior No-Nuts to post again........

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:48 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:........I gotta admit, I do enjoy it when we get these obsessed backward fuckwits on here - its a bit like fishing but instead of fish you get retards. Some of them have got more posts than some of us and they say their not obsessed. Hilarious! Now, let's wait for Junior No-Nuts to post again........

wow that's a brilliant comeback. Fair play this board just keeps on giving, in fact the whole stinking club does. Brilliant entertainment. Watch those nasty racist stewards in your next game they are all out to get you.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:06 pm

why are you commenting on something.you were not even there.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:07 pm

jackf wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:........I gotta admit, I do enjoy it when we get these obsessed backward fuckwits on here - its a bit like fishing but instead of fish you get retards. Some of them have got more posts than some of us and they say their not obsessed. Hilarious! Now, let's wait for Junior No-Nuts to post again........

wow that's a brilliant comeback. Fair play this board just keeps on giving, in fact the whole stinking club does. Brilliant entertainment. Watch those nasty racist stewards in your next game they are all out to get you.

:lol: And Chief Inspector No-Nuts bites again! Oh, the f*cking irony! You can just feel old winkledicks anger. Heh - go on, write something again to make us laugh you Impoverished Prize tw*t. (and he will!)...