Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If your child grew up and supported Swansea instead?

Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:35 pm

Would you disown it? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: If your child grew up and supported Swansea instead?

Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:46 pm

what a stupid question, of course i would! id either auction it off, send it to the orphange or dump it in riverside caravan park.. (that is sarcasm btw)

Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:48 pm

chuck the fucker in a sandbag and throw it in the river

Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Straight in the bin.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Put em in the Attic and feed em fish heads...

Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:26 pm

You lot are barbaric!

Surely you would try to cure the child with understanding, love and acceptance. Supporting Swansea is a terrible affliction, a mental sickness which is especially awful in one so young. The child should not suffer stress just because of the team it supports. As responsible parents, it is your duty to seek professional help, such as a psychologist to help in the healing process.

And if all that doesn't work, simply sell the freak to a Russian circus. Enjoy the clowns you ungrateful little jack mutant b*stard.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:29 pm

I'd kick him back up her!

Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:54 pm

milly44 wrote:I'd kick him back up her!

But what if they supported Newport Milly :lol:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:09 pm

carlccfc wrote:
milly44 wrote:I'd kick him back up her!

But what if they supported Newport Milly :lol:

thats worse much much worse, and especially if your offspring kept pissing in the wardrobe :D

Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Stupid thread with ridiculous replies

Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:14 pm

theres an actual chance of this happening as i live in west wales.. but at 17months, he got the full kit and doing the ayotallah.. so he is on the way to be a bluebird :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:19 pm

I would take him to a rehab clinic to get off the crack cocaine that he was taking. :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Im surprised your parents havent disowned you only joking :D silly thread though and silly replies that includes mine

Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Would a lot of the replies here be the same if the topic was " If your child grew up and told you he was gay." :lol:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:59 pm

A question clearly asked by someone with kids :)

It wouldn't be possible, my eldest son is 8 and he is already crying into his pillow if the Jacks get a decent result!

In other words any self respecting dad would give the appropriate guidance!

Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:28 pm

nobber wrote:Would a lot of the replies here be the same if the topic was " If your child grew up and told you he was gay." :lol:

I be happy as long as he didn't support scumsea :D

Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:30 pm

If your child grew up and supported Swansea instead?
Then it wouldnt be my child. Anyway f**k off back to twitter barnett and take your twin with you baker.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Just wouldn't happen, and vise versa. Its not like you supporting Chelsea and your son supporting Man Utd...cos they aren't local. I dont know one scouser who knows any other scouser who knows other scousers who support Man Utd....or at least admit it. :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:57 pm

My children are not allowed to support any team, including City as they are both girls and women and football is against my principles.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:58 pm

If you knew how to be a parent, you'd make sure that your kid didn't support your rival club.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:05 pm

My kids are totally indoctrinated. Love CCFC and cheer on any team playing the Jacks, Wurzels and Scousers. Follow those simple rules and they stay in my will.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:21 pm

it might be something you will have to get used to in future fellas , kids these days rightly or wrongly look at the "big boys" in the premier league and want to be associated with success , youngsters are fickle and may not want to be associated with the dross of the lower leagues , you can't really blame them for wanting to support a local premier league side , better than man u or liverpool surely

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Disown "IT" fair play I laughed at that. Now Adoption was created because of this after you scrubbed em in bleach :lol:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:27 pm

waddle wrote:it might be something you will have to get used to in future fellas , kids these days rightly or wrongly look at the "big boys" in the premier league and want to be associated with success , youngsters are fickle and may not want to be associated with the dross of the lower leagues , you can't really blame them for wanting to support a local premier league side , better than man u or liverpool surely

That's what you want to believe. :lol: Kids either support clubs in the top 4 or their local team for family reasons, Swansea aren't considered as "big boys". As kids grow up, they eventually support their local team. Kids from Cardiff will never support Swansea, especially as we're on the up.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Honour killing?.........

(Joke!)

:-D

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Well after careful consideration as long as he didn't start shagging his sister as well I could live with it :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Be annoyed but your kid has a right to support whoever he/she wants.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:35 pm

ninianblog.com wrote:Be annoyed but your kid has a right to support whoever he/she wants.

you had to get all serious didn't you !! :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Would never happen with my daughter or my son, you have to bring them up properly to eat with a knife and fork, say please and thank you and never support the f*cking jacks. Wont happen anyway, we live in Neath :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:My kids are totally indoctrinated. Love CCFC and cheer on any team playing the Jacks, Wurzels and Scousers. Follow those simple rules and they stay in my will.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: