Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOING TO BE A GOOD CROWD IN BOLTON

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:43 pm

!,400 sold as of today and still a day left plus those paying on gate for what is a long trip at a stupid o'clock time and live on Sky, plus another away game in the big City four days later. I'm one of the lucky ones able to attend both, but at the present financial times of constraint it still a good level of support, well done lads and lasses let's raise the roof and bring the goodies home. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: GOING TO BE A GOOD CROWD IN BOLTON

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:48 pm

I have never been to the Reebok and i wanted to go to this one but to go to both was a no no. But Bolton being on the box it wasn't a hard choice in the end. Fab to all those going Saturday and a big up to those that are doing both. Either you all have understanding wives or you take em with you :lol:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:53 pm

BigGwynram wrote:!,400 sold as of today and still a day left plus those paying on gate for what is a long trip at a stupid o'clock time and live on Sky, plus another away game in the big City four days later. I'm one of the lucky ones able to attend both, but at the present financial times of constraint it still a good level of support, well done lads and lasses let's raise the roof and bring the goodies home. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well said Gwyn a great turnout for a game live on TV with an evening kick off. Only one club have bought more than that to the CCS this season. :?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I have never been to the Reebok and i wanted to go to this one but to go to both was a no no. But Bolton being on the box it wasn't a hard choice in the end. Fab to all those going Saturday and a big up to those that are doing both. Either you all have understanding wives or you take em with you :lol:

I'm exactly the same, wife wouldn't be too happy, plus the expense, but all the best to the ones that are making the trip and I hope it proves fruitful. :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:10 pm

I can't wait for this one, got a pub sorted before the game and looking forward to going to Blackpool for a drink or two after it, especially after we get 3 points at the Reebok :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:22 pm

I think these 2 away game and 2 home games fixture list is shocking. Makes it harder for fans in selecting games to go to.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:26 pm

We are due a big win away i reckon.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
See you all in pub,look fwd to meeting those attending :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:33 pm

im lucky enough to be doing both games, can't wait. 3 points and a night in Blackpool after it :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:57 pm

First away game of the season and looking forward to it see you all there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: