Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: wemberrrley wemberrrrley

Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:11 pm

seanmogs wrote:
waddle wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:4th round against a weakened side
final at wembley in front of 80k,liverpool full strength desperate to win a trophy
Why am i even explaining this :roll: :roll:

4th round against a weakened side - they couldn't beat us last season either and that was with a full side
final at wembley in front of 80k - we all know how cardiff cope with big games doesn't matter who you play
liverpool full strength - yes and they are still shit

They couldnt beat us over 120mins.

good for you :?

Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:11 pm

This Liverpool side just looks worse and worse the more Rodgers messes with it.

I thought that Dalglish had messed them up completely last season but with the same group of players on offer Rodgers has managed to make them even worse.

Knew I could rely on Rodgers to sort them out :D

Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:35 pm

waddle wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:
waddle wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:
waddle wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:If you make it, pop over again, we'll tell you how to get there.

we know how to get there we had a quick visit there on our way to the premier league ;)
didn't really give a monkeys about last night good to win but not the end of the world if we'd lost , the league cup isn't exactly the pinnacle of football but it's good to progress in any cup i suppose
and that's the way to beat liverpool in a cup game fellas

Thats such a crap comparison

why ?

Bet you can't find it again though - I doubt you'll need to anyway. Well done - you beat Liverpoools thirds with a virtual full strength team, in what by your own admission isn't the pinnacle of football, and you come on here to gloat about it :? :?

i'm not gloating i've just come on for a chat
why wouldn't i be able to find it again :?
liverpool are not good enough to beat us with heir first choice 11 so first choice or third choice it wouldn't have made a difference , liverpool are shit

suarez,bellamy,g,johnson,gerrard,agger,kuyt
yeah all shite

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Have a quick check of that list mate :?

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:16 pm

all played against us at wembley
all top class players
whats your point

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:25 pm

englishbluebird wrote:all played against us at wembley
all top class players
whats your point

You quoted me on us beating them last night and that they weren't good enough then use 2 players that don't even play for them anymore

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Gotta laugh they slagged it off last season now they love it.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:06 pm

waddle wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:If you make it, pop over again, we'll tell you how to get there.

we know how to get there we had a quick visit there on our way to the premier league ;)
didn't really give a monkeys about last night good to win but not the end of the world if we'd lost , the league cup isn't exactly the pinnacle of football but it's good to progress in any cup i suppose

Where you not comparing your win last night against our defeat last season
they were worlds apart
cole,coates,shelvey,robinson etc arent even on the same planet as the players i m entioned

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:13 pm

llanellijack wrote:where the famous swansea city and where goin to wembley wembley wembley

I love how last season when we got to the league cup final all your lost said was "it's only the mickey mouse cup..."
:lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:30 pm

yeah, should it happen, just ask your big brothers of where to go and what to do, been there loads of times :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:32 pm

THE CARDIFF LAD wrote:
llanellijack wrote:where the famous swansea city and where goin to wembley wembley wembley

I love how last season when we got to the league cup final all your lost said was "it's only the mickey mouse cup..."
:lol: :lol:

It is a Mickey Mouse cup and always will be but Man City,Liverpool & Chelsea in a week not bad for ickle ole Swansea Town

Premiership and we're still having a laugh and living your dream Red Dragon Birds or whatever your called this week ;)

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:37 pm

waddle wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:
waddle wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:
waddle wrote:

Thats such a crap comparison

why ?

Bet you can't find it again though - I doubt you'll need to anyway. Well done - you beat Liverpoools thirds with a virtual full strength team, in what by your own admission isn't the pinnacle of football, and you come on here to gloat about it :? :?

i'm not gloating i've just come on for a chat
why wouldn't i be able to find it again :?
liverpool are not good enough to beat us with heir first choice 11 so first choice or third choice it wouldn't have made a difference , liverpool are shit

liverpools best 11 are a lot better then your stinking club. didn't see them get stuffed by everton last sunday.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:15 pm

beverrrly, beverrrly

your the famous swansea city and your Never going to win a domestic cup

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Waddle mentiong us and how we cope with big games?

The past finals have ben way different to the one back in Febuary you douchebag.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:41 am

nigvaughn wrote:Gotta laugh they slagged it off last season now they love it.

The thing is, we slagged it off last season as a shite competition, and we'll slag it off this year because its still a shite competition but doesn't stop us feeling proud of beating Liverpool in their own back yard and wanting to win it

All that said, I'd swap Wednesday's result for a point against Chelsea on Saturday