Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

swim away

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:16 pm

I know this generally refers too P.Tkids, i remember going to jackland probably in the 80's,i went up by car and a good mate of mine went up by train,he told me he was on swansea beach with aload of city fans ,when a jack mob turned up. A mouthy jack was soon decked but my mate said jacks got upper hand and a few city even ran into the sea.Anybody here ever hear of this,or was there?

Re: swim away

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:21 pm

Never heard of it :?

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:53 pm

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:00 pm

Seriously??

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:30 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Seriously??

That what i was told ,he also said he was drinkingin a jack pub when the doors were kicked open a load of bricks was chucked at them.They chased culprits down the road,and done them over,and it turned out they was Cardiff.I fell out with my mate haven't seen him for 20 years .If i ever meet up with him again the first thing i would say is remember that time you was on swansea beach.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:

That what i was told ,he also said he was drinkingin a jack pub when the doors were kicked open a load of bricks was chucked at them.They chased culprits down the road,and done them over,and it turned out they was Cardiff.I fell out with my mate haven't seen him for 20 years .If i ever meet up with him again the first thing i would say is remember that time you was on swansea beach.

:shock:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:

Good story :? :?

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:47 pm

Cool story bro, you should tell it at the Liberty Stadium..

Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:06 am

it is true boys believe what you like it happend get over it you put your armbands on that day me myself was ten at the time ive heard plenty of storys about it also been told by people who i know where there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:48 am

llanellijack wrote:it is true boys believe what you like it happend get over it you put your armbands on that day me myself was ten at the time ive heard plenty of storys about it also been told by people who i know where there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Makes me laugh how your most famous benchmark involves Cardiff yet our, the Ayatollah, got bugger all to do with you Jacks.

Obsessed or what with us.