Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pie of the month

Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:24 pm

Are the city cutting costs? Last month Pie of the Month was steak and kidney. This month it was steak. What the hell happened to the kidney????? What could it possibly be next month????? :ayatollah:

Re: Pie of the month

Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:28 pm

rat

Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:36 pm

Its the KBK Klarksie's Special - Terrapin & Labrador. Buuuurrrrp. Woof.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:05 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Its the KBK Klarksie's Special - Terrapin & Labrador. Buuuurrrrp. Woof.

Can't beat a good old Mrs Mac's pie.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:22 pm

nobber wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Its the KBK Klarksie's Special - Terrapin & Labrador. Buuuurrrrp. Woof.

Can't beat a good old Mrs Mac's pie.

I'm quite partial to a nice Hairy Pie. Although these days more like a Hairless Pie aka a Hot Otter.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:27 pm

I also thought I'd try to bake an Alabama Hot Pocket. I googled the recipe and decided that it wasn't for me. Yikes. :crazy:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:28 pm

I would never waste a penny on the below par well over priced tripe they sell in the ground yet call it food/beer :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:06 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:I would never waste a penny on the below par well over priced tripe they sell in the ground yet call it food/beer :ayatollah:

I too have that mentality when i walk into the stadium, but i always break as I pass the food counter and end up filling my face :x

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Gavlar wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:I would never waste a penny on the below par well over priced tripe they sell in the ground yet call it food/beer :ayatollah:

I too have that mentality when i walk into the stadium, but i always break as I pass the food counter and end up filling my face :x

:lol: i did have a pint last season once because i was late getting there and no pubs before it but never again, it tasted like it had been filtered through gandhi's flip flops :shock:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:19 am

I know someone who regularly buys a cold clarkes pie on the morning of the game and then takes it to the counter at half time saying its cold and exchanges it for a hot one. :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:28 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Gavlar wrote:

:lol: i did have a pint last season once because i was late getting there and no pubs before it but never again, it tasted like it had been filtered through gandhi's flip flops :shock:

I never drink there - but the numbers before the game and half time that do, would imply that Gandhi's flip flops have a decent taste ;)

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:59 am

Gandhi's Flip-Flops would be a good name for a band. The first single could be called "Third World Lover" taken from the smash-hit album "Gandhi Style". Taxi.