Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY MUSEUM AT CCS

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:36 pm

wouldnt it be a great idea if cardiff city had its own museum within the stadium ... im sure to god there must be fa cup medals, shirts, cups and programmes that supporters and ex-players families would lease to the club ... tbh if the club charged an entry fee they could actually buy the items from the people who own the items .... club could make a bit of money out of this and supporters like myself would love to see such items!

Re: CARDIFF CITY MUSEUM AT CCS

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:38 pm

AHERNE wrote:wouldnt it be a great idea if cardiff city had its own museum within the stadium ... im sure to god there must be fa cup medals, shirts, cups and programmes that supporters and ex-players families would lease to the club ... tbh if the club charged an entry fee they could actually buy the items from the people who own the items .... club could make a bit of money out of this and supporters like myself would love to see such items!

Now that would be SUPERB and would never let our history be forgotten, over to the Trust or fans leaders :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:51 pm

First item for the museum - dig up Robin Friday's middle finger! Seriously though this is an awesome idea, spoke to one bloke at an away game last season who owns a programme given to him by his father from the Real Madrid v City match (the away one), the reverse tie of our 1-0 win over them... imagine having things like that there! :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:51 pm

I'd pay to have a look round, should be done. The room would probably be painted red though :( :roll:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:53 pm

they could have picked this up for £600 last september http://www.mullocksauctions.co.uk/lot-5 ... 80%93.html

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:55 pm

things like this would be cool also, NOTICE THE BADGE ON THE PROGRAMME :lol:
1914 footy programme 1 (1).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:01 pm

CantonJack wrote:I'd pay to have a look round, should be done. The room would probably be painted red though :( :roll:

no it would have to be blue .... thats the least our owners could do .... just think how happy they would make us fans if they did do this after the re-branding!