A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: baker

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:35 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
ninianblog.com wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
ninianblog.com wrote:is this still going

Yes now do us all a favour and f**k off back to mikes board skiddypants.

Could of thought of something else baker, i see you and your new bum bandit barnett have teamed up :shock:

Give it a rest pal, you're boring now. Keyboard warrior blah blah blah, same old monotonous dribble. You're obviously a fairly old fella with 77 in your name and meeting Annis at games so act your age you bitter old git. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im not old im a spring chicken who could dance rings around you barnett, look denial will get you nowhere if your bumming baker just come clean.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:39 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Ironically I was out shagging birds at your age not slating old men. Shagging sheep doesn't count for you by the way, I know your in Cardiganshire polytechnic so it might feel like the norm up there among all those farmers.

:old: :old:

I hope you did have a fuckin' good childhood because if I'm trawling message boards for attention when I'm an old man I might just kick the bucket

Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:27 am

ninianblog.com wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Ironically I was out shagging birds at your age not slating old men. Shagging sheep doesn't count for you by the way, I know your in Cardiganshire polytechnic so it might feel like the norm up there among all those farmers.

I hope you did have a fuckin' good childhood because if I'm trawling message boards for attention when I'm an old man I might just kick the bucket

Messageboard*. How many accounts have you made between the two messageboards Baker? I don't look for attention per se but you have to understand my wifes as cold as Jimmy Saviles rotting corpse in the bedroom nowadays.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:29 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
ninianblog.com wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
ninianblog.com wrote:is this still going

Yes now do us all a favour and f**k off back to mikes board skiddypants.

Could of thought of something else baker, i see you and your new bum bandit barnett have teamed up :shock:

Give it a rest pal, you're boring now. Keyboard warrior blah blah blah, same old monotonous dribble. You're obviously a fairly old fella with 77 in your name and meeting Annis at games so act your age you bitter old git. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im not old im a spring chicken who could dance rings around you barnett, look denial will get you nowhere if your bumming baker just come clean.

Dont just talk the talk then walk it. You are full of it. There is only a select few on here who can walk the walk, Forever Blue and Polo being two of them. You sunshine, most certainly are not. You are just some jumped up pretender thinking you are a soul crew and have convinced yourself so much you are actually believing your own lies. All the best.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:30 am

Only place polo walks is to the bookies and annis the bar when hes on hols. Barnett your full of shit and everybody off here knows it with past accounts such as redbluebird and other cloak and dagger names you have had, i would use you as my own personal mop so there wouldnt be much walking involved just your thick skull going back and forth on the floor, what is the soul crew these days anyway a couple of students who couldnt fight there way out of a wet paper bag. I know you and your new twitter bum pal baker are members of the student crew leaching off the system with your student loans payed for by the likes of me the tax payer, untill you pair of squeeky bum faggots decide to get a real job with real coin to pay it back. What next another plea like the last one on here for a mod to delete your current account :lol:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:08 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Only place polo walks is to the bookies and annis the bar when hes on hols. Barnett your full of shit and everybody off here knows it with past accounts such as redbluebird and other cloak and dagger names you have had, i would use you as my own personal mop so there wouldnt be much walking involved just your thick skull going back and forth on the floor, what is the soul crew these days anyway a couple of students who couldnt fight there way out of a wet paper bag. I know you and your new twitter bum pal baker are members of the student crew leaching off the system with your student loans payed for by the likes of me the tax payer, untill you pair of squeeky bum faggots decide to get a real job with real coin to pay it back. What next another plea like the last one on here for a mod to delete your current account :lol:

I have paid enough national insurance and taxing having worked for years before university to cover my loans and I do not get any grants etc. which is none of your business anyway.

You wouldn't do any of that at all. You are full of it and I'd tell you it to your face in front of other people on this board whilst laughing at you because I find you nothing more than a joke. Roughly 35 years of age and on a forum spouting crap towards youngsters. Your life must be absolutely pathetic if that's what you have become. I have had 1 other account on here and I never tried to hide my identity at all. I had my initials in my profile page you twit so anyone who took too long to work it out after telling people where I was from really was a few pennies short of a bloody pound.

Onto the Baker issue. I do not know Baker, I do not really care for your inane ramblings on the subject of Baker but I'll most definitely tell you that he is not half as bad as you are. Yes he splits public opinion, yes he says things maybe he shouldn't, but who the heck are you? A pathetic 35 year old man with nothing to do with him to keep verbally abusing him? Grow a pair, you are clearly a very troubled and sad individual.

All you do on here is abuse people which shows you have issues with yourself at home. Go and see a doctor mate because it certainly ain't healthy. If you have a problem with me then inbox me your number and next time im back in Cardiff I'll phone you and we'll discuss it like men, plain and simple. Im not threatening you, just a civil discussion. I very much doubt you'll do that though because you're full of it and a pathetic bitter man who is getting on with nothing better to do than belittle others trying to discuss things on an internet forum that is open to the public.

If you want to use me as a mop, then try it. Be my guest but when you end up with your own private section in A&E just remember you made the threat first.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:19 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Only place polo walks is to the bookies and annis the bar when hes on hols. Barnett your full of shit and everybody off here knows it with past accounts such as redbluebird and other cloak and dagger names you have had, i would use you as my own personal mop so there wouldnt be much walking involved just your thick skull going back and forth on the floor, what is the soul crew these days anyway a couple of students who couldnt fight there way out of a wet paper bag. I know you and your new twitter bum pal baker are members of the student crew leaching off the system with your student loans payed for by the likes of me the tax payer, untill you pair of squeeky bum faggots decide to get a real job with real coin to pay it back. What next another plea like the last one on here for a mod to delete your current account :lol:

Had a great dominos last night. Thanks for that it was really nice. Might go into town and have a TGI's, so again thanks for paying for that if I do get one. You're a trooper

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:04 pm

ninianblog.com wrote:

Had a great dominos last night. Thanks for that it was really nice. Might go into town and have a TGI's, so again thanks for paying for that if I do get one. You're a trooper

You should be thanking us all parasite in a thread :shock:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:06 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:

I have paid enough national insurance and taxing having worked for years before university to cover my loans and I do not get any grants etc. which is none of your business anyway.

You wouldn't do any of that at all. You are full of it and I'd tell you it to your face in front of other people on this board whilst laughing at you because I find you nothing more than a joke. Roughly 35 years of age and on a forum spouting crap towards youngsters. Your life must be absolutely pathetic if that's what you have become. I have had 1 other account on here and I never tried to hide my identity at all. I had my initials in my profile page you twit so anyone who took too long to work it out after telling people where I was from really was a few pennies short of a bloody pound.

Onto the Baker issue. I do not know Baker, I do not really care for your inane ramblings on the subject of Baker but I'll most definitely tell you that he is not half as bad as you are. Yes he splits public opinion, yes he says things maybe he shouldn't, but who the heck are you? A pathetic 35 year old man with nothing to do with him to keep verbally abusing him? Grow a pair, you are clearly a very troubled and sad individual.

All you do on here is abuse people which shows you have issues with yourself at home. Go and see a doctor mate because it certainly ain't healthy. If you have a problem with me then inbox me your number and next time im back in Cardiff I'll phone you and we'll discuss it like men, plain and simple. Im not threatening you, just a civil discussion. I very much doubt you'll do that though because you're full of it and a pathetic bitter man who is getting on with nothing better to do than belittle others trying to discuss things on an internet forum that is open to the public.

If you want to use me as a mop, then try it. Be my guest but when you end up with your own private section in A&E just remember you made the threat first.

Stop blagging barnett everybody knows your a pro bullshit spinner on both forums, i dont need to abuse you online everybody does that for me your a plastic new breed that no c**t likes for a reason you twitter bragger, maybe the scouting for a seria A club pays well for your to pay in the system and thats why your taking it back in student loans like baker your another parasite to the system lets be real here. Anytime barnett anytime.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:59 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Stop blagging barnett everybody knows your a pro bullshit spinner on both forums, i dont need to abuse you online everybody does that for me your a plastic new breed that no c**t likes for a reason you twitter bragger, maybe the scouting for a seria A club pays well for your to pay in the system and thats why your taking it back in student loans like baker your another parasite to the system lets be real here. Anytime barnett anytime.

You are full of it.Any time you said yet still no details. I'll happily meet you and prove you to be the pathetic ~35 year old you are. Your life obviously sucks etc. so you come on here and give it the big one to make yourself feel better.

Let me guess, maybe an addiction, maybe your missus left you and now you are bitter as it gets because you screwed up your own life so you take it out on young ones like me and Baker trying to make something of our lives, just because you screwed up your own pathetic existence.

Your jibe on here at students is completely disrespectful to anyone who has gone to university or is going. They are at least trying to make something of their lives instead of moaning and being a bitter b*stard on a forum. Ironic really given those closer to your generation went to bloody university for free yet are milking the system. Maybe you want to point your fingers at those. It was your generation and those before that screwed up this country for today's young so get your facts right so don't try and castigate us for trying to make something of our lives.

If you can't see that someone ~35 years of age giving young ones a hard time for trying to make something of their lives and going on a wind up is wrong then you need to see a psychiatrist pal. You are full of it 'blah blah everyone knows you're this and that'. Cut the crap, you're making me laugh too much.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Barnett for f**k sake stop licking Bakers arse! Your in awe of the bloke and I have to say although he's a supreme narcissist he writes a decent blog which is far superior to your efforts. I also feel he doesn't feel the the need to bullshit as much as you do, whose the insecure one now? You make up lies about being a Serie A scout and the creator of FIFA or whatever you bang on about.

If you all want a real laugh then read this cunts posts before he was outed. An embarrassment to humanity. What was even funnier was when you were begging for everyone to stop picking on you. We wouldn't have people like you in the forces back in my day.

"BAKER YOU GET ALL THE GIRLS I LOVE" "COME TO ITALY WITH ME ON A SCOUTING MISSION WE CAN GO SEE THE COLOSSEUM TOGETHER" "BAKER RETWEET FOR YOUR BIGGEST FAN PLEASE"

Christ. Over and out, Bluebirds 1 - Bolton 0.

:old: :old: :old:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Barnett for f**k sake stop licking Bakers arse! Your in awe of the bloke and I have to say although he's a supreme narcissist he writes a decent blog which is far superior to your efforts. I also feel he doesn't feel the the need to bullshit as much as you do, whose the insecure one now? You make up lies about being a Serie A scout and the creator of FIFA or whatever you bang on about.

I knew you'd bite as always, its hilarious how easy it is. I didn't make up lies, I purposely went on a wind up. :D

If you all want a real laugh then read this cunts posts before he was outed. An embarrassment to humanity. What was even funnier was when you were begging for everyone to stop picking on you. We wouldn't have people like you in the forces back in my day.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: do one. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:27 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Barnett for f**k sake stop licking Bakers arse! Your in awe of the bloke and I have to say although he's a supreme narcissist he writes a decent blog which is far superior to your efforts. I also feel he doesn't feel the the need to bullshit as much as you do, whose the insecure one now? You make up lies about being a Serie A scout and the creator of FIFA or whatever you bang on about.

I knew you'd bite as always, its hilarious how easy it is. I didn't make up lies, I purposely went on a wind up. :D

Don't go crying to mummy and daddy when people on the internet bully you. When you were outed you were bricking it, denied it for a while to. Pathetic. Now if you act like a man and behave yourself I might stop taking the piss out of you. :lol:

Now f**k off Juventus and Inter Milan are playing soon Mr Scout.

:old:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:13 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

Don't go crying to mummy and daddy when people on the internet bully you. When you were outed you were bricking it, denied it for a while to. Pathetic. Now if you act like a man and behave yourself I might stop taking the piss out of you. :lol:

Now f**k off Juventus and Inter Milan are playing soon Mr Scout.

:old:

No i wasn't you plonker, I was continuing the wind up ahahahaa!!