Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: baker

Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:39 am

Brecon Bluebird wrote:Ummmmmm no comment ^^^^^^ hahaha

He ain't all that bad really just highly opinionated and stubborn as hell :)

Haha, who's this? Ben?

Re: off baker

Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:55 am

BigGwynram wrote:
ninianblog.com wrote:I don't wish child molestation on other people

You bloody liar :x What about the post you wrote when you said "if she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to breed" don#t consider twelve year old girls as children do you? :x

I remember that thread gwyn, but it couldnt have been him :shock:
:ayatollah:

Wheres the f**k OFF gone at the start of my thread mods please edit it again as nobody knows just baker everyone knows f**k off baker, many thanks. :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:12 am

samdm94 wrote:
Ben wrote:BAKER IS A C**T

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40ctg6378%20&src=typd

Look at the fool being abusive to TG , somone really needs to take him down a peg or two

what is wrong with him? really,,, what the f*cking hell is wrong with the kid, all these storys of kids going missing or being murdered and this tw*t is allowed to walk the streets, it should be him not poor innocent kids

judging by his pics he walks to uni via the taff trail, should be careful he dont fall in

here f*cking here :ayatollah:

Oh stop stealing my material cuntie "here f*cking here" is my saying and my grandads bluebird since 1948 :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 am

cant we just ban this clown. all he does is cause crap, he thrives of peoples attention and offers nothing to this board sad c*nt

Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:00 am

my IQ has dropped massively after reading this thread

wow

Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Spaceman wrote:my IQ has dropped massively after reading this thread

wow

I can see that no capital M to the start of the post off and no full stop at the end. :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Ben wrote:cant we just ban this clown. all he does is cause crap, he thrives of peoples attention and offers nothing to this board sad c*nt

Cant we just find him in brecon and throw him off pen y fan :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Ben wrote:cant we just ban this clown. all he does is cause crap, he thrives of peoples attention and offers nothing to this board sad c*nt

If you stop giving him attention it will be better than banning him, he just come back under another name.

Put him on ignore, dont reply to his posts or topics, job done.

Its what Ive done with Magic Daps / Roath Magic / No Smoking and it works.

By moaning about him you are giving the oxymoron the attention he so obviously craves.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:09 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

wow

I can see that no capital M to the start of the post off and no full stop at the end. :lol: :ayatollah:

LOL always one smart arse! :lol:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Ben wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

wow

LOL always one smart arse! :lol:

Read my reply again its not that smart :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:04 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

Look at the fool being abusive to TG , somone really needs to take him down a peg or two

what is wrong with him? really,,, what the f*cking hell is wrong with the kid, all these storys of kids going missing or being murdered and this tw*t is allowed to walk the streets, it should be him not poor innocent kids

judging by his pics he walks to uni via the taff trail, should be careful he dont fall in

Oh stop stealing my material cuntie "here f*cking here" is my saying and my grandads bluebird since 1948 :ayatollah:

sorry budd :cry:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:25 pm

samdm94 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

Just a lend then :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:41 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

Just a lend then :lol: :ayatollah:

:D :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Baker is a nice lad. Some bitter on here that he gets lots of women and you don't because of your old shrivelled cocktail sausages.

Haters gonna hate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:23 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:Baker is a nice lad. Some bitter on here that he gets lots of women and you don't because of your old shrivelled cocktail sausages.

If theirs one way to garner more hate then it's being officially endorsed by this tw*t, feel sorry for him now.

:old:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:28 pm

is this still going

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:30 pm

ninianblog.com wrote:is this still going

Yes now do us all a favour and f**k off back to mikes board skiddypants.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:35 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:45 pm

personally,i think everyone should come out of the closet and reveal thier real identity.that will stop them spouting shit.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:Baker is a nice lad. Some bitter on here that he gets lots of women and you don't because of your old shrivelled cocktail sausages.

If theirs one way to garner more hate then it's being officially endorsed by this tw*t, feel sorry for him now.

I knew you'd bite. I bet it feels good to grab your false teeth out of that glass on your side table so you can do so doesn't it? :D :D :D

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:50 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:personally,i think everyone should come out of the closet and reveal thier real identity.that will stop them spouting shit.

Davies, David Davies of Roath township. Yourself?

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:53 pm

kelvin smale hirwaun

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:54 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:personally,i think everyone should come out of the closet and reveal thier real identity.that will stop them spouting shit.

Davies, David Davies of Roath township. Yourself?

Roath Magic? :ugeek:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:56 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:

I knew you'd bite. I bet it feels good to grab your false teeth out of that glass on your side table so you can do so doesn't it? :D :D :D

Stop arse licking for f**k sake he probably doesn't know who you are. Embarrassing yourself.

:old: :old:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:57 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:

Stop arse licking for f**k sake he probably doesn't know who you are. Embarrassing yourself.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:26 pm

ninianblog.com wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Could of thought of something else baker, i see you and your new bum bandit barnett have teamed up :shock:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:45 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
ninianblog.com wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Could of thought of something else baker, i see you and your new bum bandit barnett have teamed up :shock:

Give it a rest pal, you're boring now. Keyboard warrior blah blah blah, same old monotonous dribble. You're obviously a fairly old fella with 77 in your name and meeting Annis at games so act your age you bitter old git. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:51 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
ninianblog.com wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

They would have put a picture of each other together as their avatar but Barnetts head was too big to fit in the box.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:59 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
ninianblog.com wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

They would have put a picture of each other together as their avatar but Barnetts head was too big to fit in the box.

Ok virgin. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Ironically I was out shagging birds at your age not slating old men. Shagging sheep doesn't count for you by the way, I know your in Cardiganshire polytechnic so it might feel like the norm up there among all those farmers.