Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: f**k off baker

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:13 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
ninianblog.com wrote:Obsessed with someone you don't even know. Get a hobby bro

Oh christ another cringeworthy teeny weeny who think he's the dogs bollocks, I seen some cunts in my time but by f**k you look like what we'd call a "Poof" back in my day. They wouldn't let you in the forces back in my day.

Ian, we have been infested by spice boys who think they are the bees knees because they are doing degrees in glorified polytechnics such as Glamorgan and Aberystwyth. Chino wearing, fake wankers the lot of them.

Oh how this club has fallen...

:old:

Here here oldman here f*cking here :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:19 am

CalShepCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

You look like a faggot. BRO.

He is polo thats why, this one shows hes a plastic manc to even the picture is not him ffs :lol: .
http://ninianblog.com/gareth-baker/#comment-414
you couldnt make this shit up, we are over run by bucktooth students pretending they know all but killing what once was a football club in the process. :cry:

why make all us students and teenagers make look such twats, we all ain't the same?

People need to get a sence of humour, why do you soak everything up online :lol: , but really though most are the same style of fan if you put them in the same room it would be like walking through bagdad town center and asking is mohamed about. :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:55 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

He is polo thats why, this one shows hes a plastic manc to even the picture is not him ffs :lol: .
you couldnt make this shit up, we are over run by bucktooth students pretending they know all but killing what once was a football club in the process. :cry:

why make all us students and teenagers make look such twats, we all ain't the same?

People need to get a sence of humour, why do you soak everything up online :lol: , but really though most are the same style of fan if you put them in the same room it would be like walking through bagdad town center and asking is mohamed about. :ayatollah:

just pissed myself......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:59 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

just pissed myself......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've done that before :oops: :lol:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:03 am

you will get in trouble with Baker as he will get his Uncle who is chief of police(in Gotham City~) to have you arrested and bumraped by the moonshine swigging locals of Brecon

I know i had the threat, and i have not left the front door since :lol:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:26 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Oh christ another cringeworthy teeny weeny who think he's the dogs bollocks, I seen some cunts in my time but by f**k you look like what we'd call a "Poof" back in my day. They wouldn't let you in the forces back in my day.

Ian, we have been infested by spice boys who think they are the bees knees because they are doing degrees in glorified polytechnics such as Glamorgan and Aberystwyth. Chino wearing, fake wankers the lot of them.

Oh how this club has fallen...

:old:

We're not all whippersnappers or whatever it is you moan about.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:33 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:you will get in trouble with Baker as he will get his Uncle who is chief of police(in Gotham City~) to have you arrested and bumraped by the moonshine swigging locals of Brecon

I know i had the threat, and i have not left the front door since :lol:

He never said that or so he will tell you :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: off baker

Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:17 pm

I need protection as I am shitting a brick

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:01 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:I need protection as I am shitting a brick

You wouldnt be the 1st :lol:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:42 pm

I wouldnt put it past him trying to get you nicked. He looks the grassing, narky type the slimey little f*cker. :old:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

I wouldnt put it past him trying to get you nicked. He looks the grassing, narky type the slimey little f*cker. :old:

Come on now boys, leave off him, he's hurting like f**k now that his hera Jimmy Saville been found out. :lol:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Baker went to Jail, and got buggered silly.

Baker turned to his Uncle Jimmy and said "You always take Monopoly far too serious!" :cry:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:51 pm

BAKER IS A C**T

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40ctg6378%20&src=typd

Look at the fool being abusive to TG , somone really needs to take him down a peg or two

what is wrong with him? really,,, what the f*cking hell is wrong with the kid, all these storys of kids going missing or being murdered and this tw*t is allowed to walk the streets, it should be him not poor innocent kids

judging by his pics he walks to uni via the taff trail, should be careful he dont fall in

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:27 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Come on now boys, leave off him, he's hurting like f**k now that his hera Jimmy Saville been found out. :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Ben wrote:BAKER IS A C**T

Look at the fool being abusive to TG , somone really needs to take him down a peg or two

what is wrong with him? really,,, what the f*cking hell is wrong with the kid, all these storys of kids going missing or being murdered and this tw*t is allowed to walk the streets, it should be him not poor innocent kids

judging by his pics he walks to uni via the taff trail, should be careful he dont fall in

Bit harsh aint it :lol:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:52 pm

here f*cking here :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:55 pm

What a f*cking weird prick you are

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:28 pm

ninianblog.com wrote:

What a f*cking weird prick you are
and thats coming of f*cking you!!!! ffs

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:35 pm

I don't wish child molestation on other people

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm

ninianblog.com wrote:I don't wish child molestation on other people

I don't too, its vile , its sick but you son ....

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Ben wrote:

oi ben check out the fireworks thread :D

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Ben wrote:

:lol:

Please tell me you haven't bred

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:05 pm

ninianblog.com wrote:
Ben wrote:

Nearly did but your mum aborted it, she said she couldn't handle another c*nt

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:21 pm

ninianblog.com wrote:
Ben wrote:

They both look like proper poofters. This is what happens when you led the scumbags breed with eachother, they breed scum and scum who think they are something are the biggest scumbags of them all.

:old: :old: :old: :old:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Ben wrote:
ninianblog.com wrote:
Ben wrote:

Nearly did but your mum aborted it, she said she couldn't handle another c*nt

Oh wow I'm so hurt :--------------(

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:28 pm

You bloody liar :x What about the post you wrote when you said "if she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to breed" don#t consider twelve year old girls as children do you? :x

Re: baker

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:45 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:f**k off baker.......Take your made up names off here back to mikes board you giant sack of shit. :ayatollah:

flaming ada :roll: .even this thread has had a rebrand :lol: who is he on here ?

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:33 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

You bloody liar :x What about the post you wrote when you said "if she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to breed" don#t consider twelve year old girls as children do you? :x

That's a quote from the Inbetweeners, why are you getting so worked up you cumguggler

Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:00 am

f**k off baker you tw*t.. bet your known as an asshole in brecon to :twisted:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:55 am

Ummmmmm no comment ^^^^^^ hahaha

He ain't all that bad really just highly opinionated and stubborn as hell :)