Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

*BLUE ARMY, MEETING?*

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Would anyone be up for a meeting before the hull game just to throw some ideas together so we can take them into the hopeful meeting with the club? just a suggestion but i think it would help and we could get some great and diverse ideas. I do not want one single fan left out this process everyone's opinion must be heard and we will try and incorporate everyone's ideas in this process.

So anyone up for this? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: *BLUE ARMY, MEETING?*

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:41 pm

We have been chatting on face book and people need to take this seriously.

:ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:48 pm

I will!;)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:49 pm

CardiffCityHD wrote:I will!;)

i know you will al ;) and i know its not a joke as some have been treating it :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:57 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

i know you will al ;) and i know its not a joke as some have been treating it :ayatollah:

can i come :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:03 am

llanellijack wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

can i come :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

only if you go in quarantine

Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:43 am

As someone who has totally stayed out of the rebrand who haar,
Serious question for you :
What is the aim of the group? Is it against the rebrand etc. or trying to find ways to improve the atmosphere etc???

Not trying to stir anything, I just genuinely don't know as I haven't heard anything about it

:ayatollah:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:43 am

Are we allowed to wear Red?

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:49 am

yep i'm in.

Anything to get the atmoshpere back again, i don't think its too bad but could and should be better.

Tell me the time and place and i'll do my best to get there.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:14 am

atmosphere can be greatly enhanced not this season or maybe the next, but hopefully soon parliament are looking at "safe standing" looking at the German model.Therefore the Canton and the current family stand could utilize this approach.

Standing does improve atmosphere, after all have you ever seen an opera singer sitting down??

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:42 am

It's nothing to do with about going against the re-brand, the name mite have to be changed due to the club though!
All we are trying to do really is to improve match day atmosphere at the cardiff city by having an area where you can sing altogether and maybe be nearer to away fans such as going into the new stand or being based in 118!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:30 pm

Am i right in thinking that IF we get promoted blocks 118 and 119 would become an away section??

I dont understand why people believe we need to be near away fans just to get an atmosphere?? The club won't allow us to stand there hence why i bought my ST in the canton. If everyone is going to persist on trying to get near the away fans the club are not going to help with this idea.

Just my opinions on it.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:15 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Are we allowed to wear Red?

no ned were not