Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bolton 442

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Following the recent result I think Malky will surprise everyone and play 442 with an unchanged line up. Cowie complements Whitts and with Kim tucked in we can afford the width of Noone to stretch the opposition and therefore play the two up front. The strength in depth of our squad now is impressive and when everyone is fit the competition for places will be unbelievable which is sure to add intensity and produce the desired results. Super Kevin will come back well as 442 suits his style of play. The next four matches are very tough and will tell us a lot. If we get 8 points or more we can start to be optimistic.

Re: Bolton 442

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:00 pm

Brezza wrote:Following the recent result I think Malky will surprise everyone and play 442 with an unchanged line up. Cowie complements Whitts and with Kim tucked in we can afford the width of Noone to stretch the opposition and therefore play the two up front. The strength in depth of our squad now is impressive and when everyone is fit the competition for places will be unbelievable which is sure to add intensity and produce the desired results. Super Kevin will come back well as 442 suits his style of play. The next four matches are very tough and will tell us a lot. If we get 8 points or more we can start to be optimistic.

Fingers crossed.

:thumbup:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:02 pm

Please :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:05 pm

Brezza wrote:Following the recent result I think Malky will surprise everyone and play 442 with an unchanged line up. Cowie complements Whitts and with Kim tucked in we can afford the width of Noone to stretch the opposition and therefore play the two up front. The strength in depth of our squad now is impressive and when everyone is fit the competition for places will be unbelievable which is sure to add intensity and produce the desired results. Super Kevin will come back well as 442 suits his style of play. The next four matches are very tough and will tell us a lot. If we get 8 points or more we can start to be optimistic.

Oh yes. 8-)