Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

City fans look and learn

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Arsenal fans leaving just before half time. But now look what they are missing. This is why I was hacked off with city fans leaving before the end of the Watford game when we were pressing for the winner. I just don't get it. You should support the City to the very end.

Re: City fans look and learn

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Up to them.

I've never understood it as I'm usually a nervous wreck if the game is in the balance

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:18 pm

fair enough if they want to leave to avoid the queues and traffic, but for myself i don't understand why people would think of leaving early!

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:38 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:fair enough if they want to leave to avoid the queues and traffic, but for myself i don't understand why people would think of leaving early!

Perhaps they are working night shift? :D

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:20 pm

MalagaCF wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:fair enough if they want to leave to avoid the queues and traffic, but for myself i don't understand why people would think of leaving early!

Perhaps they are working night shift? :D

:ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:24 pm

ALARM ALARM ALARM ALARM

The CCFC fans police are patrolling the area, do as they say!

:old: :old:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:28 pm

How do you know that they weren't just going down for a pint?

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:32 pm

They pays their money so they can leave when they like, for whatever reason, but I won't because I never have, even if we're getting a hiding, but I agree, how could anyone leave during the last quarter of the Watford game I'll never know.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:36 pm

They pay their money and entitled to leave when they want.

If they dont like what they see or if its leaving early to avoid traffic or work then so be it.

We dont know if people leave for good.. People do go down to get a pint at half time and some watch the end on the tellys downstairs.