Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jason Woberts

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Would like a handkerchief to go with those tears you whinging c**t.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Arsenal score come from 4-0 down to draw 4-4, scoring in the 96th minute after they indicated 4 mins of extra time.

Re: Jason Woberts

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Would like a handkerchief to go with those tears you whinging c**t.

Arsenal score come from 4-0 down to draw 4-4, scoring in the 96th minute after they indicated 4 mins of extra time.

I'm sure there's a spare t-shirt he can use ;)

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:50 pm

I hate Arsenal but want them to win just to see Chief Inspector Roberts of the Race Police spew up.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:56 pm

he will say the fourth official added the two extra mins because hes a racist... just you watch, hes turned into a moaning c**t lately, fair enough theres no need for racism but him and rio think they are the be all and end all of racial discrimination

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:58 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:he will say the fourth official added the two extra mins because hes a racist... just you watch, hes turned into a moaning c**t lately, fair enough theres no need for racism but him and rio think they are the be all and end all of racial discrimination

Why what's Rio done :shock:

Roberts has always moaned

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:59 pm

4-5! lol

And to think, loads wanted Malky to sign him in the summer, i could see the thought process, but our name would be dragged through the mud with him if he was a bluebird refusing to wear t-shirts....

through the mud....am i allowed to say that?

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:00 pm

milly44 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Would like a handkerchief to go with those tears you whinging c**t.

I'm sure there's a spare t-shirt he can use ;)

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:he will say the fourth official added the two extra mins because hes a racist... just you watch, hes turned into a moaning c**t lately, fair enough theres no need for racism but him and rio think they are the be all and end all of racial discrimination

hes always having a moan aswell :lol: not just about the racism either, theres no room for racism i agree but you would think it was all aimed at him and roberts.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:05 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

hes always having a moan aswell :lol: not just about the racism either, theres no room for racism i agree but you would think it was all aimed at him and roberts.

Never really noticed with Rio, guess he tweets a lot so more high profile that's the only difference.

None of the Swansea players wore the tops

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:06 pm

BobBankLoyalist wrote:4-5! lol

And to think, loads wanted Malky to sign him in the summer, i could see the thought process, but our name would be dragged through the mud with him if he was a bluebird refusing to wear t-shirts....

through the mud....am i allowed to say that?

To be fair he murdered Arsenals defence tonight

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Never really noticed with Rio, guess he tweets a lot so more high profile that's the only difference.

None of the Swansea players wore the tops

you may be right about the fact that hes more high profile, i probably just notice it more due to sky mentioning it all the time.