Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WATCHING CITY IN YOUR LOCAL

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:55 pm

if your not going to Bolton Saturday do you watch the game at home or in the pub ? and whats it like ? my local at the end of my street has got a television each end of the bar so they will have e.s.p.n showing man city v west ham one end, where all premier fans will gather and probably me on my own watching Bolton v city on sky :lol:
will get chants thrown over off " come on Bolton " or if city go ahead its " f*cking taffies should play in there own league " :D
always a good laugh though whatever the outcome. and as Brighton are playing Leeds on Friday who knows who i will end up drinking with. :ayatollah:

Re: WATCHING CITY IN YOUR LOCAL

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:03 pm

If I'm not watching city in the flesh then I kinda listen to us on radio wales, buh flick on and off when the oppo team are on the charge, and if where getting a beating, then the radio hits the wall at a rate of knotts lol I goes through loadsa radios in a season supporting the bluebirds

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:13 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:If I'm not watching city in the flesh then I kinda listen to us on radio wales, buh flick on and off when the oppo team are on the charge, and if where getting a beating, then the radio hits the wall at a rate of knotts lol I goes through loadsa radios in a season supporting the bluebirds

:lol: dont do radio m8, it would do my head in. i just check the score on the web if i cant watch. and if city are losing big time i take the dog for a walk, even if its pissing down :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Will be the corporation in canton for me mate!!! Should be a good crowd in there!!

If you were in Liverpool or Manchester and the local teams were playing you wouldn't be able to move in your local.

We got a long way to go but were getting there!! :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:42 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Will be the corporation in canton for me mate!!! Should be a good crowd in there!!

If you were in Liverpool or Manchester and the local teams were playing you wouldn't be able to move in your local.

We got a long way to go but were getting there!! :ayatollah:

The Corp for me too mate, should be buzzin! :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:51 pm

They tell me that the Butcher's pub in Rhiwbina is a good place to watch the City, my son lives round the corner, so I might try it one day.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:48 pm

as i live down west, will watch it in the local instead of the house... and it's always mainly jacks in there.. always some fun banter flying around :D :ayatollah: