Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT COPPER AT SWANSEA 1991"

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Swansea away 1991,everyone walking to the station when this copper bellows out orders on his megaphone."EVERYONE GO LEFT INTO THE STATION"he shouted so what happened!!! about 1,200 went right instead-straight into their town centre(totally unopposed) those were the days.Anyone who thinks this is glorifying f.h. f**k off its part of our great fans lives.

Re: "I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT COPPER AT SWANSEA 1991"

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:48 pm

You must be so proud not knowing your right from left.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:50 pm

well if you turn right you must have been goin the wrong way cock :lol:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:50 am

sir ninian wrote:Swansea away 1991,everyone walking to the station when this copper bellows out orders on his megaphone."EVERYONE GO LEFT INTO THE STATION"he shouted so what happened!!! about 1,200 went right instead-straight into their town centre(totally unopposed) those were the days.Anyone who thinks this is glorifying f.h. f**k off its part of our great fans lives.

Its what we did back then. Most ITK people would always say that back in the day
Cardiff could turn out one of the biggest mobs in the country. That was when we
were in the old third/fourth divisions. Imagine if we'd ever made it to the top flight??

We'd have been pretty much untouchable, like that day in Albania (sorry, Swansea i mean)

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:18 am

i remember that copper...he said something like everybdy go this f in way, he was losing it 2bh, no-one took any notice and just walked towards the centre/kingsway. no prisoners that day :lol:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:49 am

llanellijack wrote:well if you turn right you must have been goin the wrong way cock :lol:

oooooooh- left or right who gives a f**k.we must have done something right coz everyone knows where we ended up,yes that's right in your own city centre without a jack in sight.hows about that cock!! where were u that day,either not born or home in your bedroom wanking over your dean saunders autograph!!!!!! those days were our days,the best days.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:45 am

"I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT COPPER"
well you obviously have because you can't even remember which way he told you to go , which is really the main part of your post !
:lol: :lol: :lol:
happy days though , must make it even harder to take now that you bent over so easily for the moneyman , no one messed with you in them days fella and look at you know top of the league and your still the joke of british football and one of the only teams still treated like shit by the police
happy days

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:02 pm

I was waiting for the buses - talking to a policeman about the match - you could here his radio going ' we've lost control,we've lost control' - he just smiled and said 'Swansea police couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery ' :lol:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:06 pm

waddle wrote:"I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT COPPER"
well you obviously have because you can't even remember which way he told you to go , which is really the main part of your post !
:lol: :lol: :lol:
happy days though , must make it even harder to take now that you bent over so easily for the moneyman , no one messed with you in them days fella and look at you know top of the league and your still the joke of british football and one of the only teams still treated like shit by the police
happy days

good point

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 pm

sir ninian wrote:Swansea away 1991,everyone walking to the station when this copper bellows out orders on his megaphone."EVERYONE GO LEFT INTO THE STATION"he shouted so what happened!!! about 1,200 went right instead-straight into their town centre(totally unopposed) those were the days.Anyone who thinks this is glorifying f.h. f**k off its part of our great fans lives.

Was that the FA cup match where they laid on a load of double decker buses but some of the windows somehow fell out?

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:56 pm

If you listen to the jacks they were all waiting for us in the Gari :roll: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:07 pm

All I can say is, thank goodness those days are over with :roll:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:46 pm

HandyLegs wrote:You must be so proud not knowing your right from left.

I wish you would use those HandyLegs of yours to walk away from your computer so we wouldn't have to listen to such dribble. :roll: :roll:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Die Walkure wrote:All I can say is, thank goodness those days are over with :roll:

I agree..

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Turn up turn left turn right who gives a fook all that matters was the Jacks turned on there heels everytime :D :D :D

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Cardiff ruled the 90s

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Cardiff ruled the 90s

And the 70s and 80s :ayatollah: